Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Help with some wehrpaß entries

Article about: POST #6 The Stamp reads: Informed of regulations concerning photography in Area of Operations. Writing below reads: On 6 Nov.40 taught about enemy espionage and maintaining secrecy. I hope I

Default Help with some wehrpaß entries

Hi guys,

So this girl I have been dating showed me her great-grandpa's wehrpaß, and I am having trouble reading a few entries. I am basically putting together a detailed service history for her dad and grandpa, based on what I can get out of this. I am just missing a few bits of info, so if any of you can read these for me, I'd be much obliged.

So first, his promotion page. Two questions: What is written right next to and under his promotion to obergefreiter? Also, what's with the date for his promotion to stabsgefreiter? Does that look like June of 1945 to you guys? Obviously that wouldn't make sense...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with some wehrpaß entries  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with some wehrpaß entries
    P
    Many

Pretty much the only thing I can make out with this page is that he was a radioman, and something about a truppfuehrer...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with some wehrpaß entries  

I can read that he was issued a gas mask and a K98, but I can't make out the bottom part.

People's-something-school? Also can't make out most of section 13. The surname is 'Weixler', if that helps.

I understand everything here except for section 7 and the mother's surname in section 9.

I can't really understand this...

I can make out the EKII, Ostmedaille, and dates, but nothing in the third column.

Anyway, that's all! Many thanks to any and all who take the time to respond.

Well page 26 is interesting! Instructed in spionage and photographing in opertaional area's.

POST #4
    In erster Linie zu verwenden als: Stellvertretender Truppfuhrer in einem Bautrupp. Translation: In the first instance to be employed as deputy Troop Leader in a Construction Unit.
    In zweiter Linie zu verwenden als: Stoerungs....Translation: In the second instance to be employed as: Line-disruption repair.
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 11-20-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Post #5
    7-Familienstand: Verh (Verheiratet/Married) 24 Oct.31
    9-Mother's Maiden Name: Magdalena Kleng

cheers, Glenn

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast