Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Battle Of Berlin Wehrpaß

Article about: Wherpass (WP) Hans Muller, Hans First served from (June 1943) in Dessau with a Fixed Flak unit. He received his Flak proficiency award just under a year latter (May 1944) also awarded the HJ

Default HJ Battle Of Berlin Wehrpaß

Wherpass (WP) Hans Muller, Hans First served from (June 1943) in Dessau with a Fixed Flak unit. He received his Flak proficiency award just under a year latter (May 1944) also awarded the HJ shooting award.

16th of Jan 1945 he received his call up Papers, Was told to report to a komander in District 1 Berlin. He Dually reported for action three days latter, He passed his medical at (Spandau Berlin) on (21,1,1945) Then attached to Schooling and replacement Btl 309 (Jan/Feb) Based in Spandau. (19,2,45) Hans was most likely placed in Rgt 523 Which was part of Division 463 which in turn was part of 4Th Panzer Army defending the River Oder, South east of Berlin between Görlitz and Guben.

After the last entire in the WP, It's unclear what happened to Hans, Possibly he was trapped in the spree Forest along with the 4Th and 9th Army. Other possibility's, Hans made his way Home, or became entangled in the street fighting in Berlin. He's Not listed on the German war graves site. His WP shows some Moisture Damage, Indicating prolonged damp storage of some kind.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Battle Of Berlin Wehrpaß  
    Last edited by Justin P; 03-12-2010 at 03:09 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Battle Of Berlin Wehrpaß
    P
    Many

?

Default re: HJ Battle Of Berlin Wehrpaß

Nice find justin it would be great to find out more of hans thanks for showing mate

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Battle Of Berlin Wehrpaß   HJ Battle Of Berlin Wehrpaß  

HJ Battle Of Berlin Wehrpaß   HJ Battle Of Berlin Wehrpaß  

very nice collection of paper there

Fantastic piece of history Justin, I really enjoy seeing the history of our collections. Thanks for sharing.

Jay

Nice find Justin,congrats on your research too. Stewy S

Great post Justin

Its always fascinating seeing these with the story behind it

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks Guys

?

Justin another superb piece of history, for me so much more interesting than a medal or a badge
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Some times you hear people mention collecting anything TR is so expensive! This cost me less than a night out..........As u kindly pointed out Paul, nice little piece of history to have and hold.

On the the anniversary of the start of battle of Berlin (16th) next Month, i shall re show a little document. this time i have some new information to go with it