Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Introduction letter?

Article about: I think this is an introduction letter relative to securing this HJ fellow into the party as he has proven by way of his HJ affiliation to be a worthy member. Opinions welcome.

Default Introduction letter?

I think this is an introduction letter relative to securing this HJ fellow into the party as he has proven by way of his HJ affiliation to be a worthy member. Opinions welcome.Introduction letter?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Introduction letter?
    P
    Many

Not an introduction letter as such, just a brief confirmation of his Hitler Youth service written by his Bannführer. It says:

"Confirmation.

I herewith confirm that Paul Näbelung, born 18 Jan. 1914 in Kuttlau/County Guhrau, present residence: Sagan, Klosterhof 1, has joined the Hitler Youth at Peterswaldau/Sagan-Land on 1 Jan. 1931.

At the same time, I charged him with founding and commanding the Hitler Youth there. I have come to know Näbeling as a reliable comrade who energetically campaigned for the movement particularly during the
    Kampfzeit*.

He leaves the Hitler Youth on 1 Oct. 1932 in order to transfer to the Party
    ."

*) Roughly "time of struggle", the term by which the Nazis referred to their pre-1933 years.

Much appreciated. I think this document, amongst others attests to the many steps of indoctrination necessary for either an upward or lateral position within the Reich. Thank-you for the translation.