Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Jagdgeschwader 54 ID Card. Please help.

Article about: Hi guys. My friend gave a gift to me from Ukraine. Is this Real?

drcgr
    ?

Default Jagdgeschwader 54 ID Card. Please help.

Hi guys. My friend gave a gift to me from Ukraine. Is this Real?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Jagdgeschwader 54 ID Card. Please help.   Jagdgeschwader 54 ID Card. Please help.  

2. # ADS

Dear drcgr,

Wellcome to the forum

At least there are some strange misspellings:
    "Die n[!]ummer bei der Ausgabe", the "n" hast to be a upper case letter, it's "Die Nummer ...".
    "Die Nummer h[!]er Ab...[?]eilung", it's not "her", it's "der", and the letter behind "Ab" seems not to be the correct "t".
    It's "Eigenha[!]ndige Unterschrift" instead of umlaut "ä": "Eigenhändige ...".

I have no idea for which purpose it could serve at all, it's no "Soldbuch" as the German standard id-card in active service. I am not an expert of Luftwaffe id-carts but I think they don't realy differ from the ones of the other Wehrmacht branches like this one. Sorry about, but I think it's fake and fictious. But please wait for the evaluations of the specific experts of the forum.

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

drcgr
    ?

Thx for your comment I dont know any German but the things you say make sense. Waiting for experts, thanks

fake!
    You can have Galland, Hartmann papers, made in Poland.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

It is a fantasy piece. There are loads of different variants in this section.

Here you go - here is a JG-2 one and in Post 3 there are links to others.... https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/soldb...lot-id-662790/