Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

KZ Mittelbau & Sachsenhausen Wehrpaß

Article about: Hi, I aquired this WP and at first inspection I stumbled over the KZ-related entries and the entries on page 32. Could be there be any explanation as to why no service records are noted afte

Default KZ Mittelbau & Sachsenhausen Wehrpaß

Hi,

I aquired this WP and at first inspection I stumbled over the KZ-related entries and the entries on page 32. Could be there be any explanation as to why no service records are noted after 10.07.1944 when he was transferred to Mittelbau? I would have expected to see Heimatkriegsgebiet noted from July 1944 and onwards.

Furthermore - all the KZ/Arbeitslager entries appear to be made first with pencil and then with ink by the same person on the same day. I find this a bit odd because then they were made on his last date in Mittelbau?

Adding the SS entries which appear to have been made upon arrival at Sachsenhausen I find it odd that the WP has a time gap in the SS related records.

This leads me to fear that the Mittelbau/Sachsenhausen entries were made post 1945. I could (hopefully) be wrong.

What are your opinions?

KZ Mittelbau & Sachsenhausen WehrpaßKZ Mittelbau & Sachsenhausen WehrpaßKZ Mittelbau & Sachsenhausen WehrpaßKZ Mittelbau & Sachsenhausen Wehrpaß

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KZ Mittelbau & Sachsenhausen Wehrpaß
    P
    Many

It looks fine - the signature on page 22 is that of a war criminal, August Kolb and is commonly seen in late war Sachsenhausen WP.

Thank you for your input hucks216! Highly appreciated!