Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

LAH Soldbuch-tracing

Article about: I would say that he was admitted into the Res.Laz system on the 1st June 1940 and then transferred from one Lazarett to another on the 11th June until the last date shown on the right hand p

Default Re: LAH Soldbuch-tracing

I would say that he was admitted into the Res.Laz system on the 1st June 1940 and then transferred from one Lazarett to another on the 11th June until the last date shown on the right hand page of the Lazarett pages (I can't seem to enlarge the scan all that much so can't make out what that date is.) His injury is listed in the 4th column on Page 12.

Page 4 & 17 lists his units so if he was working at the Lazarett it would say so there. One of his leave periods in 1942 is listed as a Hospital Leave so I think he was still undergoing treatment for injuries in 1942.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LAH Soldbuch-tracing
    P
    Many

tell you WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! you guy's never fail to amaze me!!!! where the hell do you lot get all this fantastic information from????????????????? keep up the good work, mart

Would being admitted be for wounds or changing serving units?
    Added the scans again, hope it's clearer...

Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LAH Soldbuch-tracing  

Could be wounds then from battle for France, around May 1940, then recovering at SS-Lazaret untill discharge into a new unit, 1944?

Another question, can one see where he got the first leave, 1939 and where was his unit around 1939?

Page 17 is missing, but I can add scan of page 4...

Thanks you all!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LAH Soldbuch-tracing  

It does look like he was sent to a couple of medical units as seen by the 2nd & 3rd entries in section D on Pg 4, before he received his final posting to a demonstration & testing unit. My German isn't strong at all so I might be very mistaken (quite likely) but I think the demonstration & testing unit had something to do with the deaf. I hope a German speaking member of the forum can clear that up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2