Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NS jungbauernring der Landesbauerschaft Rheinland 1934 ausweis

Article about: i assume this is an id card assossiated with Reichsnährstand in Rheinland? after 30.01.1933 many in Rheinland had submitted to the ranks of the NSDAP. somewhat taken out of context: "th

Default NS jungbauernring der Landesbauerschaft Rheinland 1934 ausweis

i assume this is an id card assossiated with Reichsnährstand in Rheinland?
    after 30.01.1933 many in Rheinland had submitted to the ranks of the NSDAP.
    somewhat taken out of context: "the emegernce of the of the NSDAP in the four districts of the Rhein province has barely been explored. information about their human and constitutional development can only be taken by "party statistcs" ".
    ...Robert Ley 01.01.1935
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NS jungbauernring der Landesbauerschaft Rheinland 1934 ausweis   NS jungbauernring der Landesbauerschaft Rheinland 1934 ausweis  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NS jungbauernring der Landesbauerschaft Rheinland 1934 ausweis
    P
    Many

its amazing what survived

?

Thank you for showing this interesting card - I've never seen one before. It is another example of how most previously independent local and national bodies were absorbed into a single Nazi state organisation, in this case the 'young farmers' (nearest British equivalent) into the Reichsnährstand. There seems to be hardly anything written in English on this subject - perhaps there is more in German?

Regards, Philip

Thanks for showing, this is a first for me as well...For those of us with an interest in studying the processes and intricacies within the NS-System ie. Gleichschaltung, these sub-organizations are an important study and will keep us occupied for many more years, lol.....The best thing about this material is that it's still easily obtained and affordable, as folks remain drawn to the military material...
    cheers, Glenn

thanx for the kind words : )
    the process with NSDAP in Rheinland 1933-1935 is kinda complex. i have only found writings in german. when i have translated some more i will tell more about it.
    i really love collecting german "paper" from 1930-1944.
    and positive feedback helps me going on, though some items i have are kinda "weird".
    everything from an auweiskarte for "angehörigen des Sozial-Pädagogischen seminars" 1932 to a heer wehrpas 1941.

The more German you know, the better your chances of acquiring historically significant documents...Many, many folks out there are selling good material, yet have no clue what they've got...That's when I strike, swiftly and without mercy, lol...!!
    Wishing you continued good fortune in your collecting endeavor...!
    cheers, Glenn

?

To share in this moment of obscure paper and 'Gleichschaltung', here is another ausweis, this time for the Reichsverband der Lohndrescher und Lohnpflüger (I have roughly translated this title as Reich Association for Contract Threshers and Ploughmen - would be pleased to have any corrections).

The little I have gleaned [!] is that, before 1933 contractors and their employees were organised in regional associations. In that year, as with all similar bodies in Germany, these were dissolved and their members reorganized and placed within the Reichsnährstand, initially as the Fachschaft Lohndrescher und Lohnpflüger and then, from 1936, the Reichsverband der Lohndrescher und Lohnpflüger e. V.. It consisted of approximately 20,000 contractors and approximately 23,000 machine operators and had its headquarters in the Reichbauernstadt Goslar.

Philip

a nice, clean one : ) i have never seen one like this before. and it is always pleasant to have a little background concerning the item when posting pictures. there are some "obscure" organizations that i try to learn more about, such as NS Frauenschaft, R.D.Kl and RDB.
    Stig

This is what he would have operated, an agricultural Dreschmaschine....also called a "Drescher" in commonspeak...
    cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images NS jungbauernring der Landesbauerschaft Rheinland 1934 ausweis