Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on Nahkampfspange Besitzzeugnis for an SS Unterscharfuehrer

Article about: Hello everyone, I'd like to hear some opinions about this lot of documents. They are a Todesmitteilung and the Besitzzeugnis for the NKS in Bronze. Apparently, it was awarded posthumously, 2

?

Default Opinions on Nahkampfspange Besitzzeugnis for an SS Unterscharfuehrer

Hello everyone,
    I'd like to hear some opinions about this lot of documents. They are a Todesmitteilung and the Besitzzeugnis for the NKS in Bronze. Apparently, it was awarded posthumously, 2 days after the death of the soldier. I think that these are not genuine, but i'd like to have some experts' feedbacks. Thank you all, Elia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on Nahkampfspange Besitzzeugnis for an SS Unterscharfuehrer
    P
    Many

I agree. Three observations:

The letter has a lot of typos, spelling- and grammar errors.

The seal stamp on the award document says "SS-Panzer-Division Wiking". However, in January 1943, "Wiking" was still a Panzergrenadier-Division.

SS-Instandsetzungsabteilung 11 was a component of the "Nordland" Division, not of "Wiking" (which had Instandsetzungsabteilung 5).

?

Thank you, I could not agree more.

One look at the signature is enough for me to condemn that citation as a fake.

?

Luckily another faker who has no idea about Waffen SS Divisional orbats !
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Amazing .... I owned his photos/documents since 2008 and made a search on the net today and this site turns up, it's a small world. Here is a part of it, this time it's not a fake.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on Nahkampfspange Besitzzeugnis for an SS Unterscharfuehrer   Opinions on Nahkampfspange Besitzzeugnis for an SS Unterscharfuehrer  

Opinions on Nahkampfspange Besitzzeugnis for an SS Unterscharfuehrer   Opinions on Nahkampfspange Besitzzeugnis for an SS Unterscharfuehrer  

Opinions on Nahkampfspange Besitzzeugnis for an SS Unterscharfuehrer   Opinions on Nahkampfspange Besitzzeugnis for an SS Unterscharfuehrer  

Last edited by Putzi; 02-06-2022 at 01:20 AM. Reason: add doc

?

Thanks for posting these excellent originals , you have to wonder how and when the faker latched onto him , maybe via a Death card .
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Hello Putzi.

Here are his details from the Volksbund.

Name - Hans Stammerjohann
    Date of birth - 05.11.1918
    Place of birth - Appenrade
    Death/missing date - 10.01.1943
    Death/missing place - 3./kriegslazarett. 3/603 mot. Rostow
    Service rank - Rottenführer

Hans Stammerjohann is recorded by name on a natural stone stele in the military cemetery in Krasnodar-Apscheronsk set up by the Volksbund.

Kind regards,

Will