Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

ostmedaiile urkunde

Article about: hi. todays pickup. normally i dont like theese, which are not machine written but the price...you know its uv-negative but the paper is different than my wound badge urkunde. did they have m

Default ostmedaiile urkunde

hi. todays pickup. normally i dont like theese, which are not machine written but the price...you know its uv-negative but the paper is different than my wound badge urkunde. did they have many types of papers? thanks for opinions.

ostmedaiile urkundeostmedaiile urkundeostmedaiile urkundeostmedaiile urkundeostmedaiile urkundeostmedaiile urkundeostmedaiile urkunde

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ostmedaiile urkunde
    P
    Many

All ok from here. Part of Inf div 371. Active around Stalingrad. Hand written docs are nicer IMO. Is the doc made of thicker paper than normal? Stewy

hi mate. thank you for comment. im not sure but on 90% the paper was thicker thatswhy i was curious about the doc. Jan

Quote by bacilko30 View Post
    hi mate. thank you for comment. im not sure but on 90% the paper was thicker thatswhy i was curious about the doc. Jan
    No worries Jan, it's good that you detail things that can't be seen by just a picture i.e, the type of paper. It's always helpful to add such things. Any chance you could post a full pic of the doc, the right way up please mate. Stewy

no problem this document belongs to my friend and tommorrow ill meet him so ill make more and detailed pics....