Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerwaffe Fahrer (are you serious)

Article about: Good day all, I have been thinking about posting this in the Funny Stuff thread, but then again I want to help out starting collectors to not buy these silly items. This Panzerwaffe führersc

?

Default Panzerwaffe Fahrer (are you serious)

Good day all,

I have been thinking about posting this in the Funny Stuff thread, but then again I want to help out starting collectors to not buy these silly items. This Panzerwaffe führerschein for a Tiger tank driver is for sale on a Dutch website. The seller admits he does not know anything about it and will let the buyer decide if it's a good item or not.
    Panzerwaffe Fahrer (are you serious)Panzerwaffe Fahrer (are you serious)Panzerwaffe Fahrer (are you serious)Panzerwaffe Fahrer (are you serious)

As you can see it is a complete fantasy piece like all the other fake SS soldbuchs and what nots out there.
    Not just trying to add fake items to the forum, but also a warning: 'Newbies, don't fall for these items mocked up with SS runes, eagles and swastikas.

Regards, Rik

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerwaffe Fahrer (are you serious)
    P
    Many

I see these pop up on eBay regularly, and there's always some poor soul who buys them. How they can fool anyone even remotely familiar with TR identity documents is beyond me.

The 'I don't know anything about it/found it in grandpa's basement/yard sale' argument is there purely to cover their backs in the event they're inevitably found out as a conman. They can claim ignorance, get away clean, and proceed to pop up later under a different name offering the same spurious crap with the same spurious story. There's nothing that can be done about them, unfortunately. Save to educate the easily-misled or hot-headed collectors who are buying these stupid things.

B.B.