Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

RAD - 1943 Pocket Calendar

Article about: Along with the other RAD docs and book I also snagged a little pocket calendar from 1943. Nothing amazing of course here but they were reasonably priced and adds nicely to the RAD items in m

?

Default RAD - 1943 Pocket Calendar

Along with the other RAD docs and book I also snagged a little pocket calendar from 1943. Nothing amazing of course here but they were reasonably priced and adds nicely to the RAD items in my collection. Hope you like.

Rossi

RAD - 1943 Pocket CalendarRAD - 1943 Pocket CalendarRAD - 1943 Pocket CalendarRAD - 1943 Pocket CalendarRAD - 1943 Pocket CalendarRAD - 1943 Pocket CalendarRAD - 1943 Pocket CalendarRAD - 1943 Pocket CalendarRAD - 1943 Pocket CalendarRAD - 1943 Pocket CalendarRAD - 1943 Pocket CalendarRAD - 1943 Pocket CalendarRAD - 1943 Pocket CalendarRAD - 1943 Pocket CalendarRAD - 1943 Pocket Calendar

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD - 1943 Pocket Calendar
    P
    Many

Careful, Kirk...if you keep showing Gwar stuff like this, he'll drool on his keyboard and need yet another one Again...lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Careful, Kirk...if you keep showing Gwar stuff like this, he'll drool on his keyboard and need yet another one Again...lol
    He probably has a RAD Pocket calendar. He is the RAD man all week long and every month.

?

A very nice calendar indeed.. The seventh photo portrays "The Rad Traditions Badges" The one's I have "Boxed" are seldom seen for sale and IMO quite hard to obtain... The other pic I have posted has me a bit puzzled.
    "Nieder Rhein" I believe this also to be a "Traditions" badge... I may be mistaken...
    As usual Kirk a nice find and in excellent condition..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD - 1943 Pocket Calendar  
    Attached Images Attached Images RAD - 1943 Pocket Calendar 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    A very nice calendar indeed.. The seventh photo portrays "The Rad Traditions Badges" The one I have "Boxed" are seldom seen for sale and IMO quite hard to obtain... The other pic I have posted has me a bit puzzled.
    "Nieder Rhein" I believe this also to be a "Traditions" badge... I may be mistaken...
    As usual Kirk a nice find and in excellent condition..
    Nice work! Like them!

MAP
    ?

You know I didn't even get past the first post and saw the RAD's traditions page and just KNEW it had G written all over it.

That is a neat little book! Wish I could read it. Some nice weekend projects in there!! Especially page 85. You should try building one of these and converting it into your Underground War Room.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Came across a picture of you Gwar...aka..."RADMAN". I believe it was recently taken of you coming out of a Militaria Showcase with a major haul. Nice work!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD - 1943 Pocket Calendar  

Quote by Gwar View Post
    The one's I have "Boxed" are seldom seen for sale and IMO quite hard to obtain... The other pic I have posted has me a bit puzzled.
    Nice booklet with the drawings from a survey of orders for the RAD, published wartime.

I owned all of the "tradiotions-badges" when I did collect them (more then one),
    except the last one for XXXVIII. No person or dealer, I asked about, has ever seen
    "Böhmen und Mähren".
    IV - "Pommern-Ost" I had only found one and is indeed very difficult! It is shown
    in volume 5, page 438 and is Hoffstätter-made. The one for V is the most faked of
    them! You hardly ever see a good one, just the "bad" one....

About "Niederrhein", read volume 5 pages 426-427 and you know the reason
    it is not included..

Look at the page 129 for the females hat badge and you will see the form for the
    badge, which actually was worn, has another form.

?

Thumbs up

I have had RAD pocket kalenders, but never kept them because the RAD is of no interest to me.
    I have kept Kriegsmarine, Luftwaffe und SS kalenders. I have several years for all 3 of these, most being in Exc cond and a couple with notations on different days. They range from pre war to 1944 dates.
    Sarge