Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reichsbund der Freien Schwestern und Pflegerinnen ausweis 1938

Article about: i think she must have began her "education" in 1938 and was finished in 1942?!! i cannot read where she was a nurse, but she was in the NSV. nice to have with the stamps. are reven

Default Reichsbund der Freien Schwestern und Pflegerinnen ausweis 1938

i think she must have began her "education" in 1938 and was finished in 1942?!! i cannot read where she was a nurse, but she was in the NSV. nice to have with the stamps. are revenue stamps the same as membership stamps?
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsbund der Freien Schwestern und Pflegerinnen ausweis 1938   Reichsbund der Freien Schwestern und Pflegerinnen ausweis 1938  

Reichsbund der Freien Schwestern und Pflegerinnen ausweis 1938   Reichsbund der Freien Schwestern und Pflegerinnen ausweis 1938  

Reichsbund der Freien Schwestern und Pflegerinnen ausweis 1938  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsbund der Freien Schwestern und Pflegerinnen ausweis 1938
    P
    Many

?

A very nice condition and interesting item.. National Social Welfare I believe.. I have a few stick pins and this door plaque...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsbund der Freien Schwestern und Pflegerinnen ausweis 1938   Reichsbund der Freien Schwestern und Pflegerinnen ausweis 1938  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

a nice find.

?

The outdoor sisters... Perhaps they went home to home..

Quote by bittaker View Post
    i think she must have began her "education" in 1938 and was finished in 1942?!! i cannot read where she was a nurse, but she was in the NSV. nice to have with the stamps. are revenue stamps the same as membership stamps?
    It doesn't say anything about her education/training. Ms. Heinz was a nurse who was born in Hohenhausen and lived in the Gemeinde [municipality] Vellahn. She joined the Reichsbund der Freien Schwestern und Pflegerinnen (RBdFS) on 1 Sept. 1938. The adhesive stamps are proof of paid membership dues.

Quote by Gwar View Post
    The outdoor sisters... Perhaps they went home to home..
    Err... what do you mean by "outdoor"?

?

Translation of the stamp .. Der freinenschwestenn ?? Pehaps my mistake

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Translation of the stamp .. Der freinenschwestenn ?? Pehaps my mistake
    "Frei" literally means "free"; but in this case it is perhaps better translated as "unaffiliated".

"Freie Schwestern" refers to professional nurses who were not members of the large Schwesternschaften, such as those of the German Red Cross or of the Catholic or Protestant welfare organizations (respectively, the Caritas and the Innere Mission) .

?

HPL2008 You are "AWESOME"... G

HPL2008. i have learned soo much from you : ) you amaze me, sir. and that is meant with absolut respect!!!!! how do you rembember all this?

In some ways I explained the NS-Volkswohlfahrt, NS-Schwesternschaft, the Freie Schwesternschaft and the Reichsbund der Freien Schwestern
    in volume 3 from the headgear-series "Headgear of Hitler's Germany", which was published in 1998.
    Anyway quite briefly, as it was merely about the wearing of what color dress and hood.