MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Show off your Buchs!!!!!!

Article about: Post your soldbuchs, maybe tell alittle bit about what you found inside, I got my first soldbuch the other day, something about them fascinates me, It was alot of fun to come home and resear

Default Show off your Buchs!!!!!!

Post your soldbuchs, maybe tell alittle bit about what you found inside, I got my first soldbuch the other day, something about them fascinates me, It was alot of fun to come home and research each page on suldbuchweb, Mine belonged to Josef Gufler, he wasnt a combat soldier but a kraftfahher, which I believe is a driver or mechanic? he was married and hospitalized 3 times for wound code 34(accident or self mutilation) he does look depressed in the photo, I also got some extra goodies in the back cover,various bits of paper, I cant read german so most of the words or stamps will remain a mystery to me, I will try to get a combat luft buch in the future, I missed out on a really nice kriegs buch add your own here, tell a story, and maybe we can help each other with the research
    Show off your Buchs!!!!!!Show off your Buchs!!!!!!Show off your Buchs!!!!!!Show off your Buchs!!!!!!Show off your Buchs!!!!!!Show off your Buchs!!!!!!Show off your Buchs!!!!!!Show off your Buchs!!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show off your Buchs!!!!!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Show off your Buchs!!!!!!

He might of only been wounded/injured once. Without seeing Page 12 & 13 together I can't be sure but judging by the dates I can see he might well of been injured and admitted into the lazarett system on 30th June 1944 and then subsequently transferred to different hospitals.

Hucks216 is da man!!

Helped me out a number of times with wehrpasses where I would otherwise be struggling to understand the entries!

Much appreciated!
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Nice find.

I have a medics one that I will get some photos of and post the info later in the week.

cheers

tony

Thanks hucks I believe you are correct, one injury and transferred to different hospitals, I didnt want to post every single page I just wanted to give an overall example of mine, I will dive more into it when I get the time. spandau I would love to see that medics buch, I almost bought a medics buch that came with his red cross certificate, but I waited too long and someone else got it. they are hard to find over here for under 100US.

Hi

Here are some pics of the medical soldbuch. Seems to be a theme going with these lads as he was noted for being in hospital feigning illness in 1944 he had had enough as well. The rear of the book has some leaflets dated 1942 and 1943 about taking malaria plus a hand written note which I am yet to translate.

cheers

tony

Show off your Buchs!!!!!!Show off your Buchs!!!!!!Show off your Buchs!!!!!!

Thats a nice one tony!

wow not many soldbuch owners around here lol

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    wow not many soldbuch owners around here lol
    Well to be honest this entire section is for Soldbucher etc and plenty have been posted so it doesn't make sense to post them all in a single thead.

Yes my friend Im well aware, I guess I was thinking maybe a thread of just soldbuchs only would be nice but I may be asking for too much.