Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Soldbuch help

Article about: Hi guys! i got lot of help from you till now so i think ill post this soldbuch here to ask about your opinion. I want to buy it, it is in really good condition, but i heard there are many fa

Default Soldbuch help

Hi guys!
    i got lot of help from you till now so i think ill post this soldbuch here to ask about your opinion.
    I want to buy it, it is in really good condition, but i heard there are many fake's in the market too.
    The other question is that i looked over the internet for the prices but they vary so hard, i have no idea how much it's worth even if it's original.
    Soldbuch help
    Soldbuch help
    Soldbuch help
    Soldbuch help
    thanks for the help!
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 02-05-2013 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Spelling in title.........

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soldbuch help
    P
    Many

Default Re: Soldbuck help

It's a good one, no problem.

As i know the price depends on that where the soldie fought, or he got any medals and things like this.
    Here writes that he was in
    -Norway and Finland in Security 9/5/40 till 30/9/40 than in Norway garrison after that in
    -finland combat 22/6/41 till 1/8/42
    -northen russian front, combat 20/8/42 till 2/2/43
    -southern russia front, combat 27/2/43 till 20/4/44
    than part of the staff in russian front till 8/5/45

He got the war merit medal 2nd class with swords in 14 nov 1941
    well thats all
    p.s : sorry for my bad english

Prices are very variable for Soldbuchs. I have paid around 60-70 Euro's for fairly ordinary ones, 100-150 Euros for more exiting examples. I would of thought this would be at the higher end.

As mentioned, prices vary greatly depending on units, battles involved in, signatures contained within, awards, photos etc etc. I have paid from £60 for an ordinary one to £1200 for a Knights Cross related one (and that is cheap for a Knights Cross holder). Considering that all he won was a KvK then I'd say that it has a value of around £80-90.
    There is a decent bit of information on GJR-138 here... Gebirgs-Jger-Regiment 138 - Lexikon der Wehrmacht

Yes, on second thoughts I think you are right with that valuation.

Default Re: Soldbuch help

visit Welcome to Soldbuchweb it will help you with deciphering all the information inside your buch! it helped me alot!

I like these things a lot and like to see the history in each book no matter how much combat time the owner has, after all, some soldiers were only at the front for a few days/hours before they were killed or wounded, so it is kind of nice to see the ones who made it to the end.
    If you like it and it is not too expensive you should buy it.

Interesting Suomen Pankin Vaasn Konttori stamp ,meaning Finland Bank Vaasa Control .So stamped at the bank in the town of Vaasa Finland , Nice soldbuch