Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?

Article about: Hello, can you tell me interesting facts about this soldbuch? Thanks.

?

Default Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?

Hello,

can you tell me interesting facts about this soldbuch?

Thanks.

Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soldbuch kriegsmarine - what I have?
    P
    Many

He joined the Kriegsmarine in 1940 at the Nordsee Station as a Seaman and was initially assigned to 2.Schiffstammabteilung (a training unit) where he stayed until late 1942.
    By early 1943 he was based in Belgium, serving under Hafenkommandant Antwerpen und Marine-Versorgungsstelle Antwerpen and in September 1943 he was awarded the KvK II Klasse mit Schwertern while serving under the command of Der Admiral der Seebefehlsstellen which was set up to oversee the forming and equipping of the Landungsflottillen. They were located in Antwerp among other places.
    In 1944 it looks like he was serving in Berlin under the Wehrmachtkommandantur. I hope that a native German speaker can help with the unit that he was serving with in Berlin as it shows in the Soldbuch as a Wehrmacht Betreuungsstelle which is a care agency and might just be another name for a brothel!