Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Soldbuch, shoulderboard, and paperwork to Gefreiter Johann Neumeier & Others

Article about: Hi guys, I picked this grouping up recently. German paperwork is probably my favorite thing to collect. Every little item tells a story. The story goes that this was found all together. All

In the back cover of the soldbuch, I found a large stack of paperwork. First up in this 'Schießliste', or shooting list, which belonged to Gefreiter Neumeier.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soldbuch, shoulderboard, and paperwork to Gefreiter Johann Neumeier & Others  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soldbuch, shoulderboard, and paperwork to Gefreiter Johann Neumeier & Others
    P
    Many

This interesting document lists the things a soldier should do to his body and uniform if he has been gassed, burned, etc.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soldbuch, shoulderboard, and paperwork to Gefreiter Johann Neumeier & Others   Soldbuch, shoulderboard, and paperwork to Gefreiter Johann Neumeier & Others  

1. Every female who is 16 and older is combat-ready.

2. One must always be provided with a fire-ready rifle, which must always be kept clean.

3. Once the enemy pulls out his weapon, the soldier has to take a secure position. In the event that the enemy penetrates the battle area, those who are combat-ready have the ability to make an impact with force. (I did this one the best that I could...)

4. In combat, whimpering and screaming is forbidden, and in the advance or retreat of the enemy one should try to capture the weapon of the enemy.

5. It is important to ensure that the enemy has only two rounds (balls).

6. Enemies with obstacles have special positions to take.

7. If the enemy waves the red flag (and something about stretching weapons), the considered attack must be called off.

8. After combat, the combat-ready must immediately clean the rifle and take out the bullet. Non-observers will march 9 months with a packed tornister.

Who gets it?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soldbuch, shoulderboard, and paperwork to Gefreiter Johann Neumeier & Others  

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Who gets it?
    I do; but it loses a lot in translation.... I'm afraid all the dirty puns in this bit of raunchy soldierly humor really can't be translated into English.
    Last edited by HPL2008; 08-30-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    I do; but it loses a lot in translation.... I'm afraid all the dirty puns in this bit of raunchy soldierly humor really can't be translated into English.
    I know, you are indeed correct.

I tried my best though. haha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3