Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Soldbucj. Wher pass lot (3) translation

Article about: Hello I picked up a lot of these (10) just now was able to photograph a few of them I was curios if someone could help me get an idea what it all means thank you for your time and help Annoy

?

Default Soldbucj. Wher pass lot (3) translation

Hello
    I picked up a lot of these (10) just now was able to photograph a few of them
    I was curios if someone could help me get an idea what it all means
    thank you for your time and help
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soldbucj. Wher pass lot (3) translation   Soldbucj. Wher pass lot (3) translation  

Soldbucj. Wher pass lot (3) translation   Soldbucj. Wher pass lot (3) translation  

Soldbucj. Wher pass lot (3) translation   Soldbucj. Wher pass lot (3) translation  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soldbucj. Wher pass lot (3) translation
    P
    Many

?

Default Here is the Civilian Pass???

Civilian Pass ??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soldbucj. Wher pass lot (3) translation   Soldbucj. Wher pass lot (3) translation  

?

Default Wherpas with cover

WherPass

I will put the rest of the lot on during the week
    thank you so much
    Tony

?

Tony,

Hopefully you will find this thread helpful , all the information you require to help you to decipher the paperwork is contained in the links !

regards

Paul

- - ------- - -

Forgot the link !!

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/soldbuch-wehrpass-ausweis-etc/information-soldbuchs-wehrpass-other-documents-159156/

I see some interesting items here, looks like you made a nice little score...I particularly like the top Police-Paybook from Hamburg. A WWI Veteran who was awarded the EKII, Wound Badge in Black, Hamburg Hanse Cross, and the Honor Cross. I found the entry "Identifying Features: Lower Jaw" to be amusing, as the man does indeed have a rather prominent under-bite...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I found the entry "Identifying Features: Lower Jaw" to be amusing, as the man does indeed have a rather prominent under-bite...
    Err.. well; not to put too fine a point on it, but it's actually about a scar on the left lower jaw ("Unterkiefer links Narbe").

Ah yes...That's what I get for not reading the next line...He does have a somewhat prominent lower jaw, perhaps as a result of his injury/surgery, I speculate of course...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Hello
    great links and info
    thank you all
    Tony