Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS-Polizei Soldbuch With A Link To Treblinka

Article about: Josef Pfaffenbichler was born on the 9th February 1915 in the small town of Ybbsitz in the Amstetten area of Lower Austria. After joining the Polizei he spent time at the Polizei Waffenschul

Default Re: SS-Polizei Soldbuch With A Link To Treblinka

Thanks for the comments guys. This soldbuch also proves that there are still bargains to be had from time to time. I got this quite cheaply on Militaria 321 and was the only one who bid on it. After I saw it and did some quick homework I spent the remaining 8 days of the auction hoping no-one else would do the same!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Polizei Soldbuch With A Link To Treblinka
    P
    Many

?

Good to see your great research paid off !
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Quote by hucks216 View Post
    Thanks for the comments guys. This soldbuch also proves that there are still bargains to be had from time to time. I got this quite cheaply on Militaria 321 and was the only one who bid on it. After I saw it and did some quick homework I spent the remaining 8 days of the auction hoping no-one else would do the same!
    Nice little Piece of History, and Home work...Lets hope the Masses keep after all things shiny ! These are so un appreciated by Many

Well, 5 years after posting this Soldbuch here there is something to update. Last weekend someone sent me a message and a link to an item on German Ebay - someone was selling the Vorschlagsliste for Josef Pfaffenbichler's KvK II Kl mit Schwertern.
    I was informed that he might well have other pieces from Pfaffenbichler's file so having won the auction for the Vorschlagsliste I contacted the seller asking if he had anything else. As it turns out he did - about another 11 pages from his file which he intended to sell page by page. I was able to strike a deal for those pieces and today they arrived. The good news is that two of the pieces actually have a photo of Pfaffenbichler so now we can see what he looked like. The pieces also show that he served with Polizei-Btl 171 (Pol.Rgt Krakau) in Poland in 1939.
    Unfortunately it does seem that there are a lot of pages no longer present but I have no idea if they reside in a collection elsewhere or have been lost. Pfaffenbichler's Dienstpass was sold by a dealer about 4 months after I acquired the Soldbuch so that is definitely 'out there' somewhere.

SS-Polizei Soldbuch With A Link To Treblinka SS-Polizei Soldbuch With A Link To Treblinka SS-Polizei Soldbuch With A Link To Treblinka

SS-Polizei Soldbuch With A Link To Treblinka SS-Polizei Soldbuch With A Link To Treblinka SS-Polizei Soldbuch With A Link To Treblinka

SS-Polizei Soldbuch With A Link To Treblinka SS-Polizei Soldbuch With A Link To Treblinka

WOW stroke of luck looks an evil Ba***stard

?

This is very neat!

?

no wonder the soldbuch has no photo!! nice historical document..

It's horrible when these records get broken up by the page. Great job and thanks for the update!

?

Excellent!

When one is able to piece together a related group such as this, not only does it substantiate the lot in its entirity...but it reunites fragments of history, which is always a bonus to student and collector alike.

Regards,

Carl

Wonderful and historically significant grouping, I'm glad you were able to place the document back together again.

Himmler and Heydrich liked to use the word "Bandenkampf" in place of "Jewish executions." Though many times the word really meant what it says, "Partisans" or "Bandits" Yes, he was a rather scary looking man, if one judges by facial expressions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast