Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Two paper items - fake or not?

Article about: Hi all, I have be offered these two interesting paper items. One is somekind of work order (?) and another seems to be lottery ticket (?). Any ideas what these are and are they genuine? I tr

Default Two paper items - fake or not?

Hi all,

I have be offered these two interesting paper items. One is somekind of work order (?) and another seems to be lottery ticket (?). Any ideas what these are and are they genuine?

I tried to research here and elsewhere on internet but didnt find matching items. All help is much appreciated

JB

Two paper items - fake or not?Two paper items - fake or not?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two paper items - fake or not?
    P
    Many

Both are original.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

First piece is related to the German Trade and Industry Fund, second document appears to address an order for 500 DAF badges.

Allow me to elaborate a little:

The first one is a certificate confirming that the company to which it was issued is participating in the Adolf-Hitler-Spende der Deutschen Wirtschaft [Adolf Hitler Donation of the German Economy].

This donation campaign was instituted by the Reichsstand der Deutschen Industrie [National Association of the German Industry] in 1933 at the instigation of the industrialist Gustav Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach, the Reichsbank President (and later Reich Minister of Economics) Hjalmar Schacht and Martin Bormann. The collected donations were to be used for the "national rebuilding" and were at Hitler's personal disposal. The amount to be donated by companies participating in the drive was dependant on a business' revenue.
    Initially a voluntary program, the Adolf-Hitler-Spende soon became more and more of a de facto compulsory due for ever-increasing sectors of the economy.

Signing up for the program had one benefit, though: Participants were exempt from being bothered by any other of the frequent donation drives undertaken by the Nazi Party and its various organisations. This is also stated on the certificate: "All members and agencies of the Party, its organisations and subsidiary organisations are prohibited from collecting donations from the holder of this certificate. The Winter Relief Fund, the Reich Winter Relief Lotteries and the NSDAP's Reich Lotteries for National Labor are not affected by this collecting prohibition."

Thanks everybody for your comments! I am once again amazed how much expertise the members of this forum have.
    Really helpful, specially for the newcomers like me.

JB