Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Two wehrpasses to 2 men that both served with 9.komp./i.r.436.

Article about: Hi Chaps, I don't know how rare this is; but I have 2 wehrpasses to 2 soldiers that both served with 9.Kp./I.R.436. They are both on the website so here are the threads : - http://warrelics.

Default Two wehrpasses to 2 men that both served with 9.komp./i.r.436.

Hi Chaps, I don't know how rare this is; but I have 2 wehrpasses to 2 soldiers that both served with 9.Kp./I.R.436. They are both on the website so here are the threads : -

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...00/#post226036

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...kalemba-15309/

I bought the passes from 2 different sources about 2 years apart. I think a German Kompanie consisted of 100 to 200 men; but with casualties many more men would have passed though during the war. On this point they never met as Jansen was killed on 04/11/1941 with Kalemba joining as a replacement on 24/12/1941. Interestingly the same Leutnant & 9.Kompanie-Fuhrer signed Jansen's memorial certificate & Kalemba's awards in his Wehrpass.

I'd be interested to see if any members have had similar coincidences, Cheers, Richard.
    Last edited by DUJAILAH; 01-21-2011 at 12:36 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two wehrpasses to 2 men that both served with 9.komp./i.r.436.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Two wehrpasses to 2 men that both served with 9.komp./i.r.436.

I don't own anything with that sort of coincidence but I have seen similar things before, although admittedly not too often. I own a WP to a member of 5./Heeres Flak Art.Abt GD and last year someone was selling a WP to a member of the exact same Battery, and not just the same unit but the two men joined on the same day and even qualified for the Drivers Badge in Gold on the same day so they would of known each other without any doubt.

Hi hucks216, that sounds the same as mine, if not closer. Did you get the WP? I'll keep my 2 together now & if I ever sell them they will go together or not at all, Cheers, Richard.

Quote by DUJAILAH View Post
    Hi hucks216, that sounds the same as mine, if not closer. Did you get the WP? I'll keep my 2 together now & if I ever sell them they will go together or not at all, Cheers, Richard.
    No. I didn't bother. I had one to the unit so that was good enough for me. If they had of been brothers then I probably would of done.

Yeah & I suppose being GD it wouldn't have been that cheap either, Cheers, Richard.

Have no two of a Kind as you show Richard, You dont see many 132ID ID's up for Grabs let alone two like this. Have posted in the past some Photos of 132ID on the Forum but Cant find these at the mo.

Hi Justin, I'd like to see those 132ID pics. Send me a PM if you find them. I've just started reading In Deadly Combat By Gottlob Herbert Bidermann that you recommended & interestingly the C.O. of 436 I.R. is mentioned, Cheers, Richard.