MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wasserschutzpolizei-Gruppe

Article about: I haven't posted anything for a while, so I thought I'd put this Polizei grouping of Bernard Arnesen. Arnesen was a WWI vet earning the EKII, Hanseatic Cross, Combatant's Cross of Honor and

Default Wasserschutzpolizei-Gruppe

I haven't posted anything for a while, so I thought I'd put this Polizei grouping of Bernard Arnesen. Arnesen was a WWI vet earning the EKII, Hanseatic Cross, Combatant's Cross of Honor and Would Badge. It appears he served in Wassershutzpolizei-Gruppe, Reserve-Companie up until 1944.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wasserschutzpolizei-Gruppe   Wasserschutzpolizei-Gruppe  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wasserschutzpolizei-Gruppe
    P
    Many

Default Re: Wasserschutzpolizei-Gruppe

A couple of pages from the Polizei Soldbuch, including Bernard's medals.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wasserschutzpolizei-Gruppe   Wasserschutzpolizei-Gruppe  

A couple of pages from Bernard's Polizei-Diestpas (Police Service Pass), including some Party affiliation.

Bernard's Dienstausweis which lists his rank "Rottwm.d.Sch.d.R. Within is signed and stamped by various Hauptmann, from 1941 to 1945. This also is Bernard's license to carry a firearm. This is intended to be waterproof. Blue for reservists. Otherwise green.

I'd been hunting for a Hamburg Polizei cloth insignia for some time and was fortunate to pick up this gorgeous Hamburg Water Police one recently. I think my next step will be to collect Bernard's WWI medals. Hope you enjoyed. rick

No doubt, Bernard was probaby used in a Police capacity, post war. Thus, the inking out of the swastika on his Polizei Soldbuch. (In case you were wondering!). r

Very nice grouping. Many police officers carried on in service after the war for a short time.

Cheers, Ade.

I love that police patch, it's fantastic!

?

Rick great grouping you have . and very nicely displayed. Gary

Rick

Fantastic grouping great to see,thanks

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast