Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wehrpaß KL Auschwitz/Buchenwald etc

Article about: Hello i have a Question about the following Wehrpass...do you think its an original one?? I think - when its true - it is an realy rarely Item. Thanks for showing!!

Hi, tis Wehrpss comes from a very old Collection from Germany..I bought 4 pieces from the Collector...here another one, enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrpaß KL Auschwitz/Buchenwald etc   Wehrpaß KL Auschwitz/Buchenwald etc  

Wehrpaß KL Auschwitz/Buchenwald etc  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrpaß KL Auschwitz/Buchenwald etc
    P
    Many

very interesting docs,I hope they both got what they deserved.

Thank you Friends ..any other opinons about the Originality?

Quote by Koxville View Post
    Thank you Friends ..any other opinons about the Originality?
    I think it is safe to say that they are good originals! My only concern was not the interior notations, just the cover, and that has been made good by Douglas. You have some very fine (and desirable) documents there my friend, well done. Leon.

thank you very much Leon!! )))))))))..if you are interested, i will Show you the other Passports also
    Koxville

Original. I see nothing about it that says otherwise. An impressive roll of postings. Does it give his final disposition?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

thank you Friends. I have bought 4 Passports, 2 of them are for sale, for me it is very important that everrything is original. These are rare and expensive pieces. Thanks a lot.

Quote by Koxville View Post
    thank you Friends. I have bought 4 Passports, 2 of them are for sale, for me it is very important that everrything is original. These are rare and expensive pieces. Thanks a lot.
    Hi, I recommend that you become a member here and advertise the ones for sale in our classifieds section. Being a member here is well worth the small subscription fee and I am sure they will sell quite quickly as KL items are rare. All the best, Leon.

thanks Leon !! i Will do this!

?

Just saw the wehrpass that started the thread and thought I'd ask a few questions about it. Not sure where to start so I'll list them as I go.

1/ The book was issued at Marburg a. d. Drau at the recruiting office, yet he is already wearing a Totenkopf uniform in his photo?

2/ The recruiting office date is 1943 yet he had been serving since 1942? Wouldn't he have gotten his wehrpass when he first started in 1942?

3/ How did he get a job in a camp if he didn't go through the recruiting office until 10 months later?

4/ Why is his dog tag marked for Buchenwald when he started at Auschwitz?

5/ His dog tag is number 19, yet Buchenwald opened in 1937 and he was there in 1942?

6/ Why was his second medical at Buchenwald when he started at Auschwitz?

7/ Why no Stammrollen number for Auschwitz, Buchenwald, and Sachsenhausen?

Theres several other questions, but these will do for now.
    If anyone can explain the above it would help to understand more about these KL wehrpass that seem to be around in numbers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2