Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrpass Linked to V weapons Factory Guard

Article about: Wehrpass Belonging to Eduard Falkenberg, Born 1905 in Hohensalza. First served as aircraft observer: 1940 with 19./Luftgau-Nachrichten-Regiment 2 based in Warsaw Poland. He was active with v

Default Wehrpass Linked to V weapons Factory Guard

Wehrpass Belonging to Eduard Falkenberg, Born 1905 in Hohensalza. First served as aircraft observer: 1940 with 19./Luftgau-Nachrichten-Regiment 2 based in Warsaw Poland. He was active with varies Luftwaffe units in Poland until July 1944. He was then Transferred to 3./Luftwaffe-Wachbataillon which was used for securing the underground V-weapon factory Mittelbau. According to Varies sources, one being--Andre Selliers Book Dora) they were Constructing the Tunnels and latter on the camps, to hold the inmates at this point. and Eduard was most likely Guarding the Inmates at the Distribution/Supply Camp.

September 1944 Eduard Joined the SS as 3./SS-Wachbataillon-Mittelbau, Again Possibly at the Distruption Camp (?) Tenssions were High at this Point Reasons for this are Possibly given in the Book as to why these Older Guys Joined the SS Guard Units.

Oct.-Dec.44 with 3./SS-Totenkopf-Stuba Mittelbau guarding the concentration camp Mittelbau-Dora. One of the many Differing camps springing up to house the Rising population of these Sub camps. to the V weapons Factory.

Jan.45 onwards with 3./SS-Totenkopf-Wachbataillon Sachsenhausen, Eduard was now under the Administration of Sachsenhausen Camp, On Page 22 its Signed by war criminal August Kolb.

Source, A-History-of-the-Dora-Camp By Andre Sellier
    A History of the Dora Camp: The Untold Story of the Nazi Slave Labor Camp That Secretly Manufactured V-2 Rockets

Mittelbau-Dora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrpass Linked to V weapons Factory Guard  
    Attached Images Attached Images Wehrpass Linked to V weapons Factory Guard  Wehrpass Linked to V weapons Factory Guard 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrpass Linked to V weapons Factory Guard
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Wehrpass Linked to V weapons Factory Guard

wow. This is definitely a piece of history right here. i would say its "great", but I wouldnt expect that to be the kind of word used to describe an SS camp gaurd. But the wehrpass is most definitely an interesting and rare one to own. Nice documentation of a late war older SS mann especially with ties to the V-weapons factory. Many thanks for sharing this

just had to come back for a second look. please let us know if you are able to find anymore info into this. I know you have almost everything here, but its such an interesting peice that it would be hard to stop the research. ha
    Last edited by Bill T; 03-08-2011 at 01:17 PM.

Default Re: Wehrpass Linked to V weapons Factory Guard

Hi, This is on going project Hopefully with more Books being Published on this subject. Might be able to up date this Thread in time. Have other Documents for this Man which are for his Call up, secrecy and sabotage Statements.

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    wow. This is definitely a piece of history right here. i would say its "great", but I wouldnt expect that to be the kind of word used to describe an SS camp gaurd. But the wehrpass is most definitely an interesting and rare one to own. Nice documentation of a late war older SS mann especially with ties to the V-weapons factory. Many thanks for sharing this

just had to come back for a second look. please let us know if you are able to find anymore info into this. I know you have almost everything here, but its such an interesting peice that it would be hard to stop the research. ha