Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Zusatzversorgunsanstalt des reichs und der lander id card

Article about: this was issued for a vorarbeiter (superior or a foreman?) working in the Fliegerhorstkommandatur in Braunschweig. but what is "Zusatzversorgunsanstalt?" as far as i know the Flieg

Default Zusatzversorgunsanstalt des reichs und der lander id card

this was issued for a vorarbeiter (superior or a foreman?) working in the Fliegerhorstkommandatur in Braunschweig.
    but what is "Zusatzversorgunsanstalt?" as far as i know the Fliegerhorstkommandatur was "the HQ unit of an Air Force Base".
    so i assume that he worked for the Luftwaffe? can anyone help me and please translate the word before ".... für das mitglied" ?
    i do not understand that word/can not read it.
    any help is appreciated : )
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Zusatzversorgunsanstalt des reichs und der lander id card   Zusatzversorgunsanstalt des reichs und der lander id card  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Zusatzversorgunsanstalt des reichs und der lander id card
    P
    Many

The word in question is "Aufnahmeschein", i.e. "certificate of admittance/ membership"].

Vorarbeiter" means "foreman".

The Zusatzversorgungsanstalt des Reichs und der Länder (nowadays known as the Versorgungsanstalt des Bundes und der Länder or VBL for short) was/is a compulsory supplementary pension institution for civil service employees and -laborers [Angestellte and Arbeiter, or collectively Arbeitnehmer], the purpose of which is to elevate the total amount of their retirement benefits to a level roughly equal to that of the pensions drawn by officials [Beamte].

this is much appreciated, sir.
    Stig