Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Can anyone colorize photos for me?

Article about: Hi guys I was wondering if anyone here colorizes photos, I want to have some of my ancestors brought back to life. here's one I really would like colorized or this one thanks for any help An

I hope grandma likes it.

Unless there's concern, I would like to post this to my personal colorizing page here on the forum. I've never done a portrait before, so this will fit right in.

BTW, can I ask who this is?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone colorize photos for me?
    P
    Many

?

I love it, it's my great uncle Walter, he survived the war and served in the Luftwaffe for a bit after the war ended.

?

I could not resist having a pop at this one. We all have different techniques so its interesting to see how the end results differ. Some great work in this section of the forum, never realised it existed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can anyone colorize photos for me?  

?

Thanks for this one also! This one has more texture and seems darker. Its more of a gritty photo.

Deagens, I really like the subdued skintones on yours. I hope you don't mind, I've stolen that idea from you and added increased translucency to the face on the one I did. I think it's a bit more natural now.

?

I like it even more! I might have you try a photo of him when he was a flieger. Lemme ask my grandma to take a pic of the photo and send it to me. I tihnk he started out in the flak.

?

Can anyone colorize photos for me?Here's a blurry image of it avenger. My grandma is not too good with an iphone camera herself so this is the best she was able to do. If its not able to be edited that fine, I understand its really blurry. This photo is from 1939. He didnt have a fronzen meat medal so he paticipated in the invasion of france
    Last edited by WillC; 09-14-2014 at 06:45 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4