Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Can anyone shed any light on these units please?

Article about: Picked up 2 photos and wonder if anyone can ID the units. I think the 251 could be SS, in Russia. They came with pics of Wiking and Das Reich troops.

?

Default Can anyone shed any light on these units please?

Picked up 2 photos and wonder if anyone can ID the units. I think the 251 could be SS, in Russia. They came with pics of Wiking and Das Reich troops.
    Can anyone shed any light on these units please?Can anyone shed any light on these units please?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone shed any light on these units please?
    P
    Many

Hi Al, the 251 SPW pic is taken in North Africa. The soldier on the far right wear tropical boots.

The car has W prefix registration plate, so not SS and the crew are Luftwaffe.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Ade, there was another with them all milling around in their pith helmets, so that would make sense. Happy Christmas!

nice spotted Ade.

?

Are these period originals, or kreigsberichter/similar? Just curious...never seen them befre

?

Russian post war reprints from German negatives I believe - they have the usual cyrilic stamp and initials on the reverse.