Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Carl's War related photos-both original as well as Hollywood.

Article about: Thanks to Paul suggesting it, im going to start posting my photos in a separate thread. These photos will include not only my original WWII photos but also my collectable photos from War Mov

Default Re: Carl's War related photos-both original as well as Hollywood.

Thanks for letting me know. Im not sure how else to get them here? perhaps by the site link? or whatever its called?

Ill try it with this one--which is of a KOed Sherman tank that was KOed in the Battle of the Bulge. Photo was taken by a German soldier.

If this shows? please take a look for me and see if that large dark object in the center background of the photo is another Koed tank? My eyes arent that good and I cant tell anything for sure cept that it seems like it could be.

http://www.historical-media.com/einz...ntitled119.jpg

Attachment 367334

- - Updated - -

Currently, these both work for me so please let me know if the first or second is what works for you guys and I cna try posting them however you see them?

The first one is by link, the 2nd try is by insert image. Other than that, I dont know how to post them here. These two tries are of the same photo.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Carl's War related photos-both original as well as Hollywood.
    P
    Many

Its been agreed upon by several others that the item in the center background is another American tank--but not sure what type?

Nr 1) Koed German Halftrack w/ KOed Russian KV-I and Nr 2) German Sentry on Guard behind Concertina wire.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2