Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

A collection of fakes that I recently acquired (russian archive fakes)

Article about: Take a look below at some fakes that I intentionally purchased. They did not pass the UV light test, but are still very interesting subject matter. Also, the back looks exactly like what som

Default A collection of fakes that I recently acquired (russian archive fakes)

Take a look below at some fakes that I intentionally purchased. They did not pass the UV light test, but are still very interesting subject matter.

Also, the back looks exactly like what someone posted in the "is it fake" thread. Can someone tell me some more information about these fakes? Were they still made from the real original negatives or did someone photograph the originals and made these from those negatives instead? Am really curious to know more about where/who made these since they are not printed from war era.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A collection of fakes that I recently acquired (russian archive fakes)
    P
    Many

I saw the same in Budapest, many pictures with stamp on the back, SS, LW....I don't bought them.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Contact prints. I believe the process they use is to scan any image which is why you will see them using very familiar ones such as the recent 'Russian capture' pictures of Wittmann on Ebay. Others are of poor quality from digital downloads. Scan image, reverse the image, make negative, use an enlarger, expose image on contact paper, develop, apply stamp, sell to sucker.

The one you show is peculiar to that faker, same signature and stamp. There are others.