Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 113 of 137 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

thanks for answering Ralph. I finally got my new computer! Back in action. You don't know how much you miss the forum and internet until you spend a week without one! I got a Lenovo laptop, but am having problems uploading pics to the forum with it. So for now I am unable to post my colorizations, until I work it out.
    Boris, the software you use for colorization is photoshop.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Can not wait to see more pictures Bill, you are doing a wonderful job as always!
    What was the name of your web page again?
    Here is a small timelaps video from one of my coloring projects

?

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Boris, the software you use for colorization is photoshop.
    Simple photoshop?

Amazing work!!! going to lose my self in this thread for a while

?

[QUOTE=oksnevad_2;1013883]
    Here is a small timelaps video from one of my coloring projects

Man, what an awesome idea! You did a really great job on that. Would love to try this some time. I like how you did it frame by frame, very cool.

I'm having colorizing withdrawal just looking at it. I was finally able to get a new computer, and now my photoshop software won't download on my computer, since it's a new version of windows. So now I gotta buy a new program. ARGHHH! Might be time to d/l GIMP for a quick fix. lol

?

Here is a new one of GI's in medical jeeps bringing wounded soldiers to the rear/etc. There is a lot of OD color in this, so it was a bit difficult to get it to look good
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Good to see your computer is up and going again bill missed seeing these beautiful colorizations

?

thanks man, I am now working on your Grandmothers foto again (beautiful eyes she has!). I had it close to done before, but it was on my old latptop. I've already given you the other one though, right? I cant remember.......but know I did it.

Once again Bill, thanks for all of the time you spend and work you do here for other members!
    If you ever run out of photos to color, lol, let me know and I will send you a few. I have many.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Here is another recent project.....another tough one, with bland colors.
    Ralph, you know Id be happy to do any you'd like.... Feel free to post em' or shoot me a PM! Thanks for the continued support too
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  
    Last edited by Bill T; 11-03-2013 at 11:48 PM.