Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 115 of 137 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Bill your photos are just magnificent! The picture #1130 is flawless.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Nice video mate, thanks for sharing.
    Bill maybe you could write your web page for the colorisations as a signature?
    I know man, that portrait of Schwarzmann is a stunner. Yeah I might do that again Chris. I didn't get much action on it after the first few weeks, so I decided to remove it from my signature after that. Should give it another shot.

Pat: good to see your post, thanks for commenting! That one was quite a project lol

Here is Ralph's photo all done:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Pat, I like your new avatar thing......I'm a huge Neil Young fan myself!

Thank you very much Bill!
    I appreciate the efforts very much.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Yeah I am a huge fan, I have most of his records. I tried coloring the photo, But I can't get the beard/stubble right. Any tips?

?

Yeah man, you have to actually erase the skin color in that area, and then do a darker brown or whatever. Sometimes it doesn't come in dark enough, so you have to make another layer and colorize over it again. If the stubble is patchy (areas of lots of skin showing), it is very hard to get it to look natural.

Another thing I have done is actually color the skin over the stubble, and create a new layer, then colorize the beard on top of the skin tone. You have to get the color and opacity just right or else it will look terrible tho. I'd be happy to try to colorize one for ya if you ever wanted

P.S.- I saw Crosby Stills, Nash & Young with a guest appearance with Tom Petty in Boston when I was in high School. It was absolutely epic!

?

Hey Bill,

Thanks for the tips, I tried doing that and as you say if you can't get the opacity right it looks terrible. And I can't get it right.
    If you want to try it that would be great, I know you will do it pefect. It's a pretty obscure photo, I don't think there is a colourised version anywhere.

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

That must have been epic! I don't have any Crosby Stills Nash and Young albums. I really need to got some.

Cheers, Pat

?

Oh wow, youre right Pat....that is a tough one with the stubble. About as hard as it gets. Will be a nice challenge

meanwhile, here is RKT Alfred Druschel, the first combat pilot to be awarded the Knights Cross with Oaks and swords
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Hello everyone, this is my first job, do not judge strictly
    Regards Boris.
    Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

You did a good job Boris. For your next one, I would try a simple portrait without medals, but high in detail. Would be a good challenge, and I think youd like the outcome.

Pat- sent you a PM with the NYoung photo finished!

This is Werner Lorenz.....SS head of the Hauptamt Volksdeutsche Mittelstelle. (VOMI)- He was sentenced to 15 years at the Nuremberg Trials, but was released from prison in 55'.
    Source: Google Images, Bundesarchv