Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 116 of 137 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Quote by Bill T View Post
    You did a good job Boris. For your next one, I would try a simple portrait without medals, but high in detail. Would be a good challenge, and I think youd like the outcome.

Pat- sent you a PM with the NYoung photo finished!

This is Werner Lorenz.....SS head of the Hauptamt Volksdeutsche Mittelstelle. (VOMI)- He was sentenced to 15 years at the Nuremberg Trials, but was released from prison in 55'.
    Source: Google Images, Bundesarchv
    Very nice outcome Bill.
    P.s. what a jovial, jolly fella
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

I have a challenge for you Bill.

I know it will not be easy, (in actual fact, I would think all but impossible) but if you choose this mission, it will be appreciated.

Imagine if you can (a fog mysteriously envelopes the computer screen)....

A stark, almost surreal landscape, seemingly devoid of habitation - but we know that this is not the case.

The time - 21st April, 1918.

The place - Weisses-Loch, (a 'play' on on the Black Hole Theory) France.

Will you accept the assignment? There is no time limit on this - work on it when you are able.

Cheers
    Tim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

You did a good job Boris. For your next one, I would try a simple portrait without medals, but high in detail. Would be a good challenge, and I think youd like the outcome.

Pat- sent you a PM with the NYoung photo finished!

This is Werner Lorenz.....SS head of the Hauptamt Volksdeutsche Mittelstelle. (VOMI)- He was sentenced to 15 years at the Nuremberg Trials, but was released from prison in 55'.
    Source: Google Images, Bundesarchv
    A big Thank You.

?

Quote by Allegra View Post
    I have a challenge for you Bill.

I know it will not be easy, (in actual fact, I would think all but impossible) but if you choose this mission, it will be appreciated.

Imagine if you can (a fog mysteriously envelopes the computer screen)....

A stark, almost surreal landscape, seemingly devoid of habitation - but we know that this is not the case.

The time - 21st April, 1918.

The place - Weisses-Loch, (a 'play' on on the Black Hole Theory) France.

Will you accept the assignment? There is no time limit on this - work on it when you are able.

Cheers
    Tim

HAHAHA! I don't know how I missed this Tim. I laughed through the entire message. Like you said, I think it will be impossible, but I will try... Unfortunately I think it will be kinda boring for you, as there will be a lot of the same colors. But.....yes, I accept the mission, Sir! lol
    P.s.- At first glance I thought it was Passchendael. lol But the craters and trench lines are nicely visible for an aerial photograph of the time

?

Here is one I did just messing around, but of an incredible woman, Sara Ginaite-Rubinson who was a Lithuanian Jewish Resistance fighter and member of the Anti-Fascist Fighting Organization (AFO).
    She was smuggled out of the Kovno Ghetto, in order to join the Russian Partisans, and was lucky to survive. She later became a Professor in Toronto, and traveled around speaking about the Holocaust. Even wrote a book called "Resistance and Survival: The Jewish Community in Kaunas, 1941–1944" which won a Canadian Book award in 2006.
    (I know the roof probably shouldn't be red, but it looked too bland w/out)

Note the Egg Grenades hanging off her belt!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

HAHAHA! I don't know how I missed this Tim. I laughed through the entire message. Like you said, I think it will be impossible, but I will try... Unfortunately I think it will be kinda boring for you, as there will be a lot of the same colors. But.....yes, I accept the mission, Sir! lol
    P.s.- At first glance I thought it was Passchendael. lol But the craters and trench lines are nicely visible for an aerial photograph of the time
    Hi Bill

I thank you greatly for taking up the gauntlet on this, though I can well believe it will be labour intensive.

As I said, there is no rush.

I don't think it will be boring, in fact just the opposite - I think it will be even more of a fascinating photograph than it already is.

Cheers

?

Recently began work with a photo, try to finish as quickly as possible and put the result on forum .

?

Tim, having a tough time trying to make it look right....but I will still post it when its done.

Meanwhile here are some I did a while ago......

SS-Ausfsherin including Ilsa Koche, if I'm not mistaken.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Something I did personally to show how at least 2 of the LwFD's wore the standard green tabs, but still used their branch waffenfabre on the SB's.

(source: google images, Bndsarchv)

It's been a while since I've posted but what a handsome young man.

Last edited by klassylady25; 11-26-2013 at 10:12 PM.