Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 118 of 137 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Bill what tool do you use for your colorizations?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Nice to see you back posting among us Candice!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Nice to see you back posting among us Candice!
    Ralph.
    Thank you Ralph. I didn't mean to stay away so long but life gets busy.

Quote by Bill T View Post
    So good to see you here Candice, and excellent job as usual. I wish I knew how to clean up the images like you do. I'm terrible at using the "restoration tool".

Here is one I did of a photo taken at Anzio. The German in front is wearing Italian camo. Don't be too rough on me guys, you know how much I hate doing camo! lol Did my best to make it look halfway correct.
    Bill that's an awesome colorization project. And a very difficult one to achieve. Well done.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

I know John, It is tough not being able to complete photos like that. Even not being able to show people what I mean when the colors just don't "stick" to the photo correctly is frustrating to me. I find that a lot of allied photos (especially ww1) have problems being colorized....quality of paper being used and all that.

Here is one of my portraits I just colorized.....
    It's been wonderful looking at what's been done since I last visited. I love this one. In fact, I had to play with it a bit. First I removed the spots and then I used the auto-color attribute and what you see is the same picture with a different look.

Bill's has the warmer effects:
    Mine has the cooler effects:

?

I like the looks of your version!! It makes it look more like agfacolor period photos in my opinion. Very cool!

Right now I'm using Photoshop 8, in RGB mode. I use the "soft light" function for most of them. Been thinking of upgrading to PS 11 lately, but not sure how much difference it will make.

Bill - I thank you for your efforts.

I certainly appreciate that it would not have been an easy job and I think your diligence has indeed paid off!

Even though I've literally poured over this particular photo for hours I would never have even considered there to be the greenery that you have portrayed - and yet...there it is - rather obvious in fact.

As I intimated in a previous post, I think this has indeed enhanced an already fascinating photo.

Your mission Agent 008.5, has been successfully completed.

Again, thank you!

Cheers
    Tim

[Edit: I usually get notifications when a post is updated...not sure why I didn't in this particular case]
    Last edited by Allegra; 11-28-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Quote by klassylady25 View Post
    It's been a while since I've posted but I just had to work on this handsome young man. I saw the post on pg 111 ~ Allegra.

Attachment 601713Attachment 601714
    Undoubtedly from where I inherited my good looks ...lol... I thank you Candice (?) for your time and effort.

My father would have been more than a little chuffed I think for someone to say that he was handsome.

Cheers
    Tim

I like the looks of your version!! It makes it look more like agfacolor period photos in my opinion. Very cool!

Right now I'm using Photoshop 8, in RGB mode. I use the "soft light" function for most of them. Been thinking of upgrading to PS 11 lately, but not sure how much difference it will make.

And to think, I'm still using Photoshop CS4. I really do need to upgrade! lol

?

Thanks Klassylady!!!! Great job.
    Post # 1169 is my Uncle Joe!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil