Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 119 of 137 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Thanks Klassylady!!!! Great job.
    Post # 1169 is my Uncle Joe!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    You're very welcome Phil.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Just dropping by.... Christmas is getting closer!

Hey, awesome work as always Bill!!!!

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Ooops, something went wrong with the picture after uploading ... I will try again
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

I've had a little break on colorizing and while on vacation, I did one of a commissar of the 69th Brigade of the NKVD battalion , IA Vlasenko. It didn't really turn up well, but I still wanted to post it here. Lips are so hard to do with an other color, without them looking "femine".
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Absolutely AMAZING.... Such skill and talent and a great pallet of colors.... Unbelievable....Truely....
    I am at a loss for words.....Gwar

Aleksander if you have never tried working in CMYK it might give you the look you are seeking. Worth playing with. This is where I got started when I was learning. I never feel as though I've arrived because there is always more to learn, but I wanted to share. You've done very good work on this photo.
    Yet Another Colorization Tutorial - Worth1000 Tutorials

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

Candice, that is an awesome tutorial. Thanks for posting it for everyone. It is probably the more correct/ common way to do a colorization, but a bit different from how I do it. It's fun watching youtube vids of how everyone was taught or ways they figured out that work best for them though!
    I think for the first time since I started colorizing, I recently got kind of bored with it, and decided to take a short break from it all. (as I do other colorizations aside from just ones here). Glad I did tho...nothing great but I whipped this one up today and actually enjoyed doing it!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Thank you kindly for the helpful tip and I'm sure I will be using it. The photo looks much better that way!