Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 122 of 137 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Hey Bill. I'm glad to see you're back!

Luke

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

couple more.......Both taken around the St Lo. Area in 1944. (wish I could go back and change the uniform colors a bit on the first pic, apologies)

Great to see you back Bill, your talent at making these pics come to life was greatly missed mate.

?

Thanks my friend! Much more to come! lol

Like I said....couldn't sleep tonight so I did one that Member Raul asked for.....
    (RAD is not my "thing" so bare with me) is the undershirt correct, or should it be brown?

Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

Quote by ian jewison View Post
    Old thread from 2012 and not read posts under it as I was drawn to the photo from Google seeing as it is a cropped photo I posted on the internet years ago....however Schäfer was Panzergrenadier Regiment 33 and not Panzer......would be nice to see an updated colourised photo

Oh and he had brown eyes ...
    /Ian

Absolutely Ian, thanks for the correction! And you are most correct, Schafer is from I./Panzergrenadier Rgt 33. Also one of the seldom combat vets to earn the CCC in gold! My Mistake on unit Misidentification. That was back when I was on a kick of colorizing KC holders. I'd be happy to redo it for you (with proper eye color) either in private or on here if you have the full sized image.

- Kriegsberichter photo of SS Haircuts at the front
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Good to see you are back, Bill! I must say, I was getting worried and I know I'm not the only one.

?

thank you Andreas, Been having to deal with life issues/change, constantly moving from one location to another, so the past months haven't been very forgiving on me! lol Glad to be back, and here to stay though. Good to see you

FJ Oberjager Willi Koch! He served with 5/FJR1(Pi-Kp) until the summer of 1939 when he was transferred to Sanitäts.Zug.7 at Gardelegen. Check out his dark blue collar tabs
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Last edited by Bill T; 09-06-2014 at 01:17 AM.

you do a great job Bill.

?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    you do a great job Bill.
    Thanks man, a bit rusty, but getting back to the hang of things! Thanks for viewing

?

Hello Bill,

I have been checking out this thread for a little while now and finally figured out which photos that I have that may be interesting for colorization. So, I have two studio portraits from the WWI era that I find interesting. If you happen to be bored one night feel free to choose one for coloring. Both photos have a penciled title on the reverse. If these titles are inaccurate please feel free to inform me so that l may correct my information. If anyone can give me any additional information on these two soldiers or their units, that would be greatly appreciated also.

Thank you,
    Hummel

1. The first photo is studio portrait that is penciled on the back as German Pioneer.

2. This photo is a studio portrait with a penciled title on the back as Alpine Corps.