Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 123 of 137 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Hi Hummel, I will be honest and say that I may be able to pull off the first one (the 79th) Pioneer one, but the other one is just too lacking in saturation and detail, so it would not come out correctly. That's the main problem with these ww1 pics.....very hard to find ones that are legitimate to colorize. But I will be happy to try the first one for you! Wonderful images by the way

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Yas!! Finnally, here are some of my family (you might need to crop them, idk). Here's another, of Walter! Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

Source: Bundesarchiv - google images

WH NCOs/officers eating, possible hospital officers mess?

Last edited by Bill T; 09-07-2014 at 09:40 AM.

?

Would you mien colorizing mine next? Also nice job on the one where the officers are eating.

?

Yas!! Finnally, here are some of my family (you might need to crop them, idk). Here's another, of Walter!

Hi, I can do one of them for you, as any others are done by commission only. The paris one is not eligible for colorization....lack of detail. Will see what I can do in my free time for one of the portraits for you, but I do have others in line first.

?

I want walter (luftwaffe one). Thanks Man!

?

Quote by Bill T View Post
    I will be honest and say that I may be able to pull off the first one (the 79th) Pioneer one, but the other one is just too lacking in saturation and detail, so it would not come out correctly.
    Copy that Bill. I was surprised when I scanned them, which blew them up a little, and they lost so much detail. The originals do look better in hand.

Thank you sir,
    Hummel

?

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Here's another one very near and dear to me. It's my great grandfather at the train station before he left for Yugoslavia. I will scan this one for sure and have it professionally colorized.

Default Can you identify this tank?

This was a friend: Pvt Larry Edwards served from 1959 to 1961 in General Patton's 68th Armored, 3rd Infantry Division.

Appears to be a post-war M48 'Patton' tank, from the
    rounded nose. Photo is likely from the late 50's
    into the 60's.........

Below - M48 in Vietnam:
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 09-16-2014 at 08:47 AM.
    Regards,

Steve.