Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 130 of 137 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Bill, there is no question, you are very talented mate!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Alright Rene, I started by restoring the original scan. So I will post that first

I think I have finally finished. Took a long time to complete, but I think I got everything close enough. haha If I am missing something here, please let me know. I figured out that the sidecaps had a gold piping on them. and the officers kepis were quite colorful! Learned a lot doing this project, thanks!
    Ahhh F'ing FANTASTIC what can I say? Thank you for the work and time done! If I may I'll send this to the remnants of my family over there in NL

?

Thank you guys. Rene, glad you like it. Im not sure why their lips aren't showing up!!? I did each and everyone of their lips and it seems they aren't coming up. Maybe its just my computer. If not, let me know and I will brighten them. Hope your fam likes it too!. Will work on the others as well for you

?

check out what the officers caps look like in real life! I tried my best to capture the correct colors lol
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

?

One I did for an outsider, Father in early RAF
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Bill, these are terrific mate, the photos just come to life after you've been at them. This is a great thread and I really enjoy seeing your efforts, well done cobber!

?

haha cobber! I love it! Youre the best and thanks for the compliments....like I always say, it makes it worth the time to do them!

I really do need to get back to doing the German ones, unless I open another thread in the Allied section

Hi Bill, you really do a great job with the images mate! Could you please have a go at these two for me, it would be most appreciated. Thanks, Leon.Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

This is Major Georg Gruner of Panzer Regiment 33 He later earned the DkiG and Knights Cross w/ Oaks. This is a photo from my collection, and was taken around 1940 before he even earned his EKI! He was unfortunately killed in the Korsun-Cherkassy Pocket. I wrote a letter to RKT Ludwig Bauer a couple years back and he was able to identify the man on the left as Luetnant Ilkow, who was previously of Panzer Rgt 3, but was transferred to I./Paner Rgt 33....same as Gruner.

Here is another Pic of Gruner w/ his KC and Oaks

Hi Leon, Sure thing. I got a couple of Renes ahead of yours, but will certainly do em!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  
    Last edited by Bill T; 10-30-2014 at 12:12 AM.

One of the best threads on the forum!!

Great work !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem