Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 133 of 137 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

Wiltshire Regiment. Please if anynone can tell me the correct Arm flash colors, I would be very pleased. I searched high and low for the dragonan other, and the only one I found was the Wilshtshire tab itself. Thanks a bunch

Back to German colorizing for me!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Wiltshire Regiment. Please if anynone can tell me the correct Arm flash colors, I would be very pleased. I searched high and low for the dragonan other, and the only one I found was the Wilshtshire tab itself. Thanks a bunch

I can't help on this one, but jeeze this looks good

Quote by Bill T View Post

Hi Bill, I may be wrong but I am 95% sure that I have seen that dragon insignia with a blue background and yellow dragon. I cannot remember where though, so it may have been for a different regiment. Leon.

Hi Leon, you are correct.

43rd Wessex Div.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

[QUOTE=Bill T;1333174]Fully fully agree Aleksander, and thanks to Goon for looking and commenting.

Here was a tough one, as the mixture of uniforms/etc. Check out the HJ kid w/ what looks to me to be a fur lined tarn SS coat!! Finally finished it though! These are obviously not members of the 12th SS, but are just late war HJ defenders, like the Volksturm, who wore an used whatever they could muster!

Source: Hitler Youth / 12 SS uniform questions - Sixth Army Group

Click on images for enlargement

Before:

Attachment 772634

Afeter:

The fur lined parka will be made from Italian camo material Bill ! Great work my friend !

?

Some examples of the 43 Div insignia Bill , they represent the Dragon of Wessex , the original Dragon of England

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

thank you very much guys! Man, you British guys sure did like to throw names after original names.....Wiltshire 43rd Wessex Division! haha I am slowly learning British and Canadian in particular, have a couple books for reference, but the internet has seemed to be the best for image referencing. Didn't know if anyone wanted the camo netting changed either, as I saw a slew of different patterns. Thanks again!

Paul: Though that was Italian camo, but I went with Splinter version A. Good to know. Hard to do camo no matter

I changed the Wessex Dragon and was able to find an example of how the squares underneath should be.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

That is such a killer image Bill excellent job BTW .

Regards Mark

MAP
    ?

awesome picture!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)