Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 134 of 137 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Quote by Paul D View Post
    Some examples of the 43 Div insignia Bill , they represent the Dragon of Wessex , the original Dragon of England

Attachment 780309
    It was the standard of the Earl of Wessex , Harold Godwinson , Harold 1st of England , Hastings 1066 and all that . It is the real symbol of England coming before the Norman French / Plantagenet 3 Lions !!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

Thanks for the great info fellas, wouldn't have looked halfway proper without ya! haha Plus most of us learned something new. And Mark, youre right....that image just screams "I deserve a "pass""

Hi Bill, great work as usual!

One small detail to correct is the Wilts shoulder title on the other sleeve, needs to be red/white too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

There we go Ade, looks better than the green. I wasn't sure. Thanks. You made me realize I missed his other shoulder webbing as well.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Last edited by Bill T; 12-25-2014 at 02:03 AM.

?

Just a Merchant Marine Portrait I did for a guy on Reddit. I had to do it as fast as I could, so no facial works
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Default My colored pictures from ww2.

Hi! i'm new on this site,but my hobby is recolored B/W picture from ww2. I would like share withe you my recolored pictures. I'm not a professional ! If you have feedback write me it.
    Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

They look great to me mate! Welcome to the forum. Leon.

?

Thanks!

?

Default Some pictures from my job.

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

Hi DTmas, thanks for posting and welcome to the forum and thread. You do a wonderful job and pick difficult photos to colorize! May I suggest Post-editing?? Like mess with the saturation and contrast/etc after you are done colorizing?? It does wonders....trust me!! haha Thanks for posting and please continue to share. Try posting them only a couple at a time too, so people can get s good separate view of them. Your armored vehicle colorizing is way better than mine, I can tell you that! haha I stink at doing tanks/etc

edit: That DAK photo with the british/Australian troops on the ground from the shell blast to the tank is really great. Good job on that one