Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Thanks guys and I will certainly work on the new ones posted!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

heres this one:
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

?

this was a tough one.....all the colors are basically similar, so I tried to blend them to fit correctly
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

Panzer, you are most skillful with the photoshop! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

Dave, I had alot of fun doing this one of Lance Seargent Briggs! Hope you like it.
    (I also refined the image to take out the saturation on the original image)

Mate, that is absolutely magnificent! This bloke is very special to our family, I won't go into details here other than to say he did not survive the war. I really appreciate your efforts, it is a terrific job you have done here, thank you very much indeed.

Brilliant job Bill
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Mate, that is absolutely magnificent! This bloke is very special to our family, I won't go into details here other than to say he did not survive the war. I really appreciate your efforts, it is a terrific job you have done here, thank you very much indeed.
    Thank you very much for the compliments. I know its not much, but bringing a little color to these old b/w photos is a step in the right direction to help keep the memory of each of these heroes alive, in my opinion. Im happy to see that you chose it as your avatar.....very cool!

(after looking at different Australian uniforms, that color seemed to be correct for his tunic, but I was torn between that and tropical/lght brown color) Hope its right, if not let me know)

?

I know Ive shown this in our photos thread Chris, but figured it belongs here.

Here is a PzIV from Panzer Regiment 33, which was KO'd by a French anti-tank mine near Amiens on June 5 1940. All 5 crew members were killed, graves visible in back.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Bill, the colour of the Aussie uniform is spot on mate, thanks again you did a terrific job. It was an easy decision to have this pic as my avatar.

Page 14 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast