Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 34 of 137 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Here ya go man, here is one of them. The details are a bit off on some of the other photos, so probly wont be able to do a couple of them, but I can try the other portrait photo for sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    Awesome! thats definitely it! I will change that and repost it.

DoggertDog- Thats cool that you have the uniform! I can still try to color it tho, but as you said...its pretty dark.

Lars- I will certainly work on those for you! I have a couple ahead of yours, and then I will get on them
    Very nicely done. The result is great.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by oksnevad_2 View Post
    Here you go Lars
    Leander it's amazing how much details you use on the skin. It looks so real.

Chris, here is the SS portrait. If we had a scan, I think I could have done a bit better, but either way it is a killer portrait. I cropped it, so the photo is the only thing showing. Let me know if theres anything you would like me to change
    Very nice bro. Too bad i can't shoot a desent pic of this portrait. If i could remove the glass it would be great.

?

bill this is the photo i mentioned, its of three well fed relations they emigrated to canada and fought in ww1. one died and one was badly injured i am goin to try and research them, i have been meaning to for a while now.

it would be nice to have it colourised only if you have the time the photo is very bright maybe it will be too hard to do.

many thanks rory
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Quote by oksnevad_2 View Post
    Here you go Lars
    Incredible!!!

If you find the time to do the pic of the other grandpa as well, I would be very thankful!!!

Quote by German Engineer View Post
    Incredible!!!

If you find the time to do the pic of the other grandpa as well, I would be very thankful!!!
    Thanks Lars!
    Here is the other one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Here ya go man, here is one of them. The details are a bit off on some of the other photos, so probly wont be able to do a couple of them, but I can try the other portrait photo for sure.
    Thanks buddy!

Another one for the files.

?

Lars, I had a go at it as well. Hope you dont mind.

Haha no problem OB!

RORY- I will try to reduce the saturation, which makes it yellowish/bright. Hopefully that will help with the colorization.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Last edited by Bill T; 02-28-2012 at 03:21 AM.

?

This photo was PERIOD COLORED.

guys, I wanted to share a portrait which i found online. This was a tough thing to do for a photo atelier back in the day in his studio, and very few were really able to perfect it. This is one of the best period colorizations that I have personally seen. Just think of how tough it must have been to do without "photoshop" or any other software like we have nowadays!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

Page 34 of 137 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 134 ... LastLast