Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 42 of 137 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Nice pics Bill.
    Can someone upload the photos of Klassy lady via the forum's uploading system?
    I can't view the pics with imageshack. I get the error pic with the frog in the ice cube.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

I'll upload them with Photo bucket. Better yet here's my flickr link. Most of these restorations are from Operation Photo Rescue, a group that I'm a volunteer of. However the restorations that I did in here are there, too.

Folder is: Restorations by Me - a set on Flickr

?

Yeah I use flickr mostly too Chris.

Here is one I just did for Adam

Canadian Grenadier Gaurds in Italy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

One I did for a friend on WAF
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

You are very very talented, I never get tired of seeing these terrific photos brought to life with the addition of colour. Well done, it it very artistic and I'm sure you recognize your great work in my avatar.

?

did this in literally 10 mins......and it shows, sorry! haha

Last edited by Bill T; 05-20-2012 at 04:09 AM.

?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    You are very very talented, I never get tired of seeing these terrific photos brought to life with the addition of colour. Well done, it it very artistic and I'm sure you recognize your great work in my avatar.
    Thank you very much. I really appreciate the kind words. And of course, you know I loved being able to do your avatar photo!

?

Quote by klassylady25 View Post
    I'll upload them with Photo bucket. Better yet here's my flickr link. Most of these restorations are from Operation Photo Rescue, a group that I'm a volunteer of. However the restorations that I did in here are there, too.

Folder is: Restorations by Me - a set on Flickr
    you have some beautiful pieces of work and photos on Flickr. My flickr name is: Panzerman1984 and I sent you a friend request!

I would love to learn how to do restorations of photos

I started in 2003, by helping a good friend/partner clean up Depositions for court cases. When his health took a turn and after some heart attacks and quadruple bypass, I had time to work on photos, while still helping him. It was during this time that I started looking at restoration in a different light.

In 2005, Hurricane Katrina happened. From that a group of people set out to help others and called for volunteers through RetouchPro. RetouchPro is an area to go to read and learn about restoration and retouching and so much more. I volunteered to help with restorations. So so so... very much a rookie but the love for the work was what drove me to learn. Eventually a group of people got together and started Operation Photo Rescue. I joined. And have been restoring pictures every since. Operation Photo Rescue

At OPR we are all volunteers. The payment comes in the joy a family receives in getting back the gift of pictures.

I tripped on this site when looking for a reference for an American GI restoration. And that's how I came here. ......... Restoration takes time, time and more time. I'm 100% self taught and learning all the time. I love what I've seen done here and am so thankful for the opportunity to help and meet new friends.

Hugs, Candy

Quote by Bill T View Post
    you have some beautiful pieces of work and photos on Flickr. My flickr name is: Panzerman1984 and I sent you a friend request!

I would love to learn how to do restorations of photos
    Thank you. I'm still learning. I also added you on flickr.

Page 42 of 137 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 ... LastLast