Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 59 of 137 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Bill, you are providing a great service to fellow members, and I want to say Thank You
    so very much for all of your work. Many of the photos have a lot of sentimental value
    to relatives and family members, and it is extremely kind of you to devote your
    time and talent to one and all.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

[QUOTE=Bill T;662232]Very interesting history there Bulge (sorry i dont know your name). I really hope everything works out for you, and Im sure it will with some persistance. Theres no doubt he and the others deserve recognition for what they did that day. Sadly, there are probably many other instances being petitioned too, and most are probably deserved as well.
    Would love to hear any new info you acquire in your research. Your family must be proud of what you are doing.

Yes, my family enjoys the history, especially my father who is learning what his father did for his country in his last moments and my grand uncle who also served in WWII as he is excited that his and his brother's (my grandfather's) legacy will live on. Thanks again for the pictures. I am going to make the unit photo you colorized into a panoramic shot on canvas....i'm gonna send a copy of it to my grand uncle.....he'll love it...thanks again.....-Matt

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Bulge44,
    This is the best I could do on your Grandfathers photo. It is a very bright image, so it is difficult to get the colors correct. I also messed with the b/w image to try and make it better.
    wow, awesome job Bill T. Superb work. I have a shadow box that took me three years to put together. I'll have to re-open it and replace the black and white pic with this one. I'll try to post a pic of the shadow box. As you can see, i do have some color photos that were taken professionally while he was in uniform. You couldn't tell the difference between them and the one you did for me. Thanks so much for your time and expertise. That's why i joined this site, to meet people like you. Thaks again....

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    There is a member here, his name is Jim and his username is 'helmet2id'. His father (I think?) was in the 2nd I.D. You ought to refer him to that post, as I'm sure he would love to see it!
    Thanks ObKrieger, i will do that.......

?

Steve, thank you for the nice comments! It makes it worth it when people enjoy them. I understand that alot of these fotos have senitmental value to many, so those ones are even more rewarding to work on. Thanks again, really.

Lancere- I have tried 2 other camo pics in this thread with mediocre results. Not the greatest at them, and they are hard to get correct. But Id be happy to give it a try

Matt - Fantastic job on your memorial shadow box. Looks great! Im very glad that you will be able to have a colorized pic in the display now. Please let me know if the hair color is incorrect or anything, Id be happy to change it to make it accurate as possible for you.

?

Heres this one Lancere. I tried to fix that flash that went across the middle of the photo too.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

WOW ! I love it ! Thanks Bill ... Lancere

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Steve, thank you for the nice comments! It makes it worth it when people enjoy them. I understand that alot of these fotos have senitmental value to many, so those ones are even more rewarding to work on. Thanks again, really.

Lancere- I have tried 2 other camo pics in this thread with mediocre results. Not the greatest at them, and they are hard to get correct. But Id be happy to give it a try

Matt - Fantastic job on your memorial shadow box. Looks great! Im very glad that you will be able to have a colorized pic in the display now. Please let me know if the hair color is incorrect or anything, Id be happy to change it to make it accurate as possible for you.

Will do, thanks again...............

-Matt

?

Here are some which Ive hesitated to post. Pretty bland/blahh but, what the heck!

- - Updated - -

more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

KIA horses & wagon in France
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Page 59 of 137 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 ... LastLast