Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 63 of 137 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Great job Bill!
    Thanks soooo much!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

No Prob Ralph, anytime.

Here is an interesting photo..... These guys just yanked this Russian out of his tank, after he took his T34 and rammed it into the StuG III pictured in front of it. Not the best candidate for colorization, but worth posting either way.

Another of a captured T34. Both pics from Battle of Moscow again
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Nice work Bill , the photo with the crewman being dragged from the T 34 has been posted before by Dimas and he know's the full history of this incident including the name of the crewman !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Good to see the work still moves on.

?

Paul, Didnt know Dimas had posted that....I will have to check it out. Would love to hear the story behind it.

Kandy, good to see you back!!

Will be posting some new ones this weekend

Well Bill... if you want to try your hand at this one, go ahead!

It should not be much too do, but I think what makes it interesting is the officer is wearing something not often seen in photos: SS rank with Polizei green backing.
    On the other hand, maybe that ribbon bar is gonna be a nightmare.

This is General der Polizei Friedrich "Fritz" Anton Lorenz Sendel and wife.

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

haha yeah, those ones are actually pretty hard....like you said the ribbon bar and intricate tabs/boards. But I look forward to giving it a try!

Here is Josef Rolleke of 3rd SS Pz Div TK

- - Updated - -

US Soldiers capture a handful of Germans...heer and Luft
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

?

Here is what I got..... Its one of those portraits where the faces are just bright, so the skin tone is very hard to get correct.

Bill you are an artist, I never get tired of seeing what you are capable of doing with the pics you are presented with. Well done once again!

Wow! Bill!

I'm just blown away but what you can do! I mean you got into those ribbons and have all the colours correct. The ones that I know, and I don't know all of them but do know most of them, are exactly right. There is more to this than just coloring things in. I mean with a situation like this... with ribbons... there is a lot of knowledge and research that has to go into that. Amazing.

Now if you ask me, just looking at it here, I do think you got it right with the skin tones. That aspect looks pretty good to me.

I know this was a difficult photo because of the ribbons and details in the boards. I really appreciate it, Bill.

I owe you a drink sometime!

Page 63 of 137 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 ... LastLast