Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 66 of 137 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 116 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

I would so love to learn how to do this

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Hi Bill another to test your skill . A portrait of a soldier from 9th SS Hohenstaufen spring 1944 Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

Here ya go Lance, sorry it took me a bit to get er done.
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

Thanks Bill you are truely an Artist at this .. Lancere

?

Thanks man, glad you like it.

Here is one I did a few days ago. S
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Hey Bill,

I know it probably gets old me just complimenting you all the time on one fantastic transformation after another. But I just can't help myself.

You bring something to these pictures by doing this that goes a little beyond just colour. You bring a kind of immediacy and life to them and the history comes rushing up just a little closer to the present than it was before you did your magic.

Anyway, I'm still enjoying them. I look at every one.

?

Thumbs up Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Hey Bill ,
    You have done some awesome work. It looks like you have done alot of these and wondering if you would mind doing this one of my Uncle. This is the Fioretti crew of the 384Th Bomb Group 545th Bomb Squadron standing in front of the Damned Yankee II in March of 44. On April 13th 1944 they were shot down on the Schweinfurt raid. My Uncle was the Tailgunner and is second from the right on the bottom row.(Passed in 72) The man to his left is the left waist gunner and the man who gave me this picture. I would love to give him a colorized pic back. So if possible could you do your magic on this pic. I would really like to send the pic back to him in color.
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Attachment 417738

?

For some reason I can't open my attachment in the post above so I will try and resize and repost. Well that worked . So Bill can you work your magic on this pic.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

Honestly, I am grateful that you still look at them and enjoy them. I'm like you in the respect that I like to see the photos come to life a bit more. Alot of these bundesarchiv pics I find myself wanting to give up halfway through because I get stuck and feel like they arent coming out very believable with the colors, but I end up finishing them anyway. I have a bunch that "dont meet requirements" and I just dont bother to post. haha

Phil, I would be glad to give such a sentimental photo a try, and thanks for the history behind it. Truly awesome. But before I do it, please know that I will have to try and mess with the contrast/etc, as it isnt a very clear pic...which is unfortunately all too common with these old photos. I will see what I can do tho and thanks for posting!

Hi Bill, the work you are doing is simply fantastic. You're really bringing these to life!

I have a studio portrait of my Great Grandfather who served with the Australian Army during World War One, would you consider having a shot at it or do you mainly want to focus on the German theme?

All the best,

Josh

Page 66 of 137 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 116 ... LastLast