Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 67 of 137 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 117 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Hi Josh, I can try to give it a shot...sure thing. I'm definitely better with ww2 uniforms color wise, but I can do some quick research to try and get uniforms as close as possible. Feel free to post it here, or PM me. Whichever you prefer.

Here are some old ones. One falls into the "does not meet req" category. lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

looks like a leather coat? But maybe Kradmelder coat/Schutzmantel....in that case I shoulda made it more of a green i guess
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Thanks Bill,
    That would be great if you can work your magic. As the Left waist gunner has been an awesome source of information about their service and their time in Stalag 17B. He has given me more insight into there experiences than I ever could have done through my research into those times. He is a part of the Greatest Generation and I would love to let him know we all still care about them.
    Thanks Again
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks, Bill! Here it is! I have also attached images of the actual insignia (Battalion insignia, rank insignia and collar insignia) that appears in that very photo, so that you can get an idea of the colour!

I do hope these are okay! If there is anything more I can do for you, please let me know!

Josh

?

Phil,
    I apologize...I really wanted to do this one as it really took my interest. But sadly the condition of the photo is so poor that it is too dark to even colorize. I did what I could, but the detail just isnt there on this photo. I know the feeling, I also have family USN photos that are unable to be colorized because of the quality. Thank you for sharing this great photo and story tho.

?

Josh, thanks for the pics for the colors. Yours is a little better quallity than Phils, but unfortunately it is also lacking alot detail that makes colorizations work smoothly. But I will see what I can do!

?

Thanks for giving it a try Bill . Your effort is greatly appreciated. Maybe you can do something with this pic of my Uncle. It of a better quality.Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? If you need to know the ribbons and there colors let me know!!!

?

Yeah this one seems doable Phil! I should be okay with the ribbons, but will let ya know if I run into trouble. Will get it done tomorrow! I also think I found his Service record on the NARA site if you havent seen it. (got the name off the photo)

Here is yours Josh....let me know if you need anything changed. There were 2 or 3 different colored Aussie ww1 uniform colors, but it looked like he was wearing the green one!

?

Thanks Bill, Tomorrow or when ever you have time!!!! I sent a FB message to his daughter, who gave me a copy of this photo for my research and had to ask what color his eyes were. I went back to some of the pic you did and you were that detailed in your work. So just in case!!! So where do you see his name in the photo?
    His name for the pic is TSgt. Joseph G Rachunas. Is that what you found? I have seen some records about his service. He was in from 33 to 37 came back in 1940. But please show me what you have found. I am always looking for more info about him. I even volunteered for the 384th Bomb Group website doing Data entry for aircrews, just so I could gain more access to his service records.
    Thanks Again
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Gee, Bill! Talk about turn around time! That's wonderful - thank you very much! You do great work!

Best,
    Josh

Page 67 of 137 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 117 ... LastLast