Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 73 of 137 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 123 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

That is fantastic!!!
    I've got a few more pictures when you got the time! If you got a paypal account I might have to send you a tip!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

Phil, Here is the ww1 pic!
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

?

Nova....heres your StuG portrait...
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

?

And here is the USAAF portrait I have done......took me a long time to complete. Check out all the uniform/gear variations!
    You really have to click on the photo to see it tho. Not sure why the eye colors arent showing up....but i definitely did them! odd...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

That looks beautiful!!!!
    So whats the story behing the pic?
    B17 Crew? What Squadron?

?

Hey Phil, they are from 303rd BG. No story tho.

But I am getting the opportunity to meet a 90 year old Vet and 1st Lt from 15th AF, 2nd Bomb Group, 20th Sqaudron. He has grown close to my fiance over the past year, as he comes into her work every week. He was well decorated and flew over 45 missions/sorties over Blechhammer and Odertal Germany, Austria, Czech, Yugo, and Italy!! He sent her home with a paper of his service info for me.....lots of info but doesnt say what his plane name was. He was a Bomb Togglier tho. Unfortunately he is being put into a Old Folks Home soon as they took his driving license away/etc. There lots of info on him online. I cant wait to meet him.

Hmm i see, maybe i got it from his site. Who knows lol. Could you try these two then please. The young soilder in the first photo looks familar somehow, maybe someone could say where hes from or who he looks like?

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

Yeah sure, I can give these a shot! Yeah, he is just a collector like you and I, and probly posted it on the WAF. He has alot of nice SS pics. I Just dont wanna step on any toes! But I will get these ones done soon for ya.

?

Thumbs up Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Hey Bill,
    They are Hell's Angle's.
    http://www.303rdbg.com/
    Just think ,some of those guy's might have done a little bike riding when they got Home!!!!!

PM me a name and I'll see if I can find anything for ya!!!
    Or I found this for ya and you can search yourself!!!
    They have a database and you should be able to find your man!!! I hope this helps you out as you have done some awesome work for me.
    A Favor for A favor!!!!!!!!
    http://www.2ndbombgroup.org/

Also Just a note, a Togglier was a senior enlisted man who would take the place of the Bombardier when it was a mass bombing by the squadron. One bombardier flew in the lead A/C and when he dropped his bombs ,the Togglier would hit the Toggle switch to drop his load of bombs for that A/C.. My Uncle being a Tsgt, flew that position on several missions.

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

here ya go....the other one is not very detailed, so It might be a tough one. Will see what I can do tho.

Page 73 of 137 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 123 ... LastLast