Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 76 of 137 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 126 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Here we go Matt, Sorry for the delay.....been really sick this week. I was able to do something with it for ya...but had to just fill in alot of the ribbon bars since they couldnt be seen in the original photo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

You do awesome work Bill!!!!!!
    So what is the big blue one on top of the ribbons just below wings?

Semper Fi
    Phil

If you get a chance, could you do that rifleman photo I posted bill? If you got the time.

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    You do awesome work Bill!!!!!!
    So what is the big blue one on top of the ribbons just below wings?

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Phil, its's a 'Combat Crew' badge.........

Combat crew badge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Regards,

Steve.

Thanks Bill I hope you are feeling better the picture is Great, especially for what I gave you to work with .
    -Ben

Hello Bill:

A couple months back you colorized a couple pictures for me. One of them (post #562) i enlarged to 30"x15 and put it on canvas, then i wrapped it around a wooden frame to give it a three dimensional look. I mailed it out to my grand uncle, who was in the picture (he served with the 1st Infantry Division). He is alive and well, having just turned 92 years old. He had sent me the original picture along with alot of other WWII memorabilia, including his Ike Jacket. He was speechless and simply loved it. He was able to rattle off several names of other GI's in the picture, as if the picture was taken yesterday. I wanted to thank you again. You helped me make a WWII Vet's day.

I had some more pics I was hoping you could help me with. My niece's husband had a grandmother and grandfather who served in the War. He is attempting to do the same thing I did, and have the pictures framed for his father, since his parents have since passed away. I know it's a busy time of year, but whatever you can do, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much again.

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

Oh shoot, Im sorry.... I had already done your rifleman one, I just forgot to post it when I posted the USAAF pic! Here it is, I did the best I could with it, and I had to crop it so it looked better. I Hope that was okay to do!

And MATT - I would love to try the bottom picture you posted as well, just give me a little bit, as I have a couple lined up already from PM's. Thanks!

Bulge, I would certainly be honored try those pics for you. Nothing makes me more happy than to know that your GrandUncle enjoyed the previous photo. Thats what this is all about IMO. Awesome. These pics are pretty sharp, so I think i can do em' nicely. Please give me a couple days at most. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

?

Here is a little one I did, and thought it looked better without coloring the background.
    Also a Pacific pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

?

Great work Bill T and all, I have been glued to this thread for 2 hours (don't tell the boss) such great friendliness between everyone on here, it's been a pleasure looking at all the posts, wish I had some you could do Bill, keep up the fantastic work mate you are a diamond.

Thanks Bill! Great work once again!

Page 76 of 137 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 126 ... LastLast