Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 80 of 137 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 130 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Yeah sure thing Fabe! I know nothing of Hungarian uniforms either.

Kev, I did your RAD pic. Hope ya like it. IMO this guy has a glass eye (left).

Phil, I know, I'm hoping he will like it, as I framed it and bought some nice glossy photo paper for the printer. It came out nice. Gonna send it to him tomorrow.

Mo, I skipped your photo on purpose for now,as I dont know about Merchant Marine uniforms/etc....so I will do a little searching to get the colors right.
    Thanks Bill.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

Thank you so much guy's! The pic's will make for an outsatnding gift to this Vet. And like I mentioned to Bill before. If there is anything I can do for you Guy's, Please Let Me Know!!!!
    Thanks Again!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Here is Mo's Merchant Marine photo. This is the best I could do on it Mo, hope you like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

?

Here is a Grenadier Gaurds photo that Adam has asked to be done for his friend, who's grandfather served in the same unit as his own Grandpa.
    Also, one w/ light brown colored belt
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

Hi Bill, nice work as usual.

I know it is a big learning curve for you doing other nations uniforms. But you need to change a couple of things: the visor is cloth the same colour as the cap as is the cap band. The chinstrap would be brown leather.

Thanks for all your time you are kindly devoting to doing these for forum members.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

hey Bill T i have a few questions for you .what program do you use ? if its photo shop what version of photo shop ? second question how long did it take you to learn how to do this ? or how did you learn to do this ? cheers

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Bill, nice work as usual.

I know it is a big learning curve for you doing other nations uniforms. But you need to change a couple of things: the visor is cloth the same colour as the cap as is the cap band. The chinstrap would be brown leather.

Thanks for all your time you are kindly devoting to doing these for forum members.

Cheers, Ade.

Ade, thanks alot for the guidance on this one. And youre right....it's difficult to do some of the uniforms/etc, especially when they are branch specific. Sometimes I feel guilty, as I know more about German uniforms than I do most Allied.
    Well, after some searching I realized I was off on color too. Is this any closer to the correct color for the uniform and cap? I saw a more brown colored one too.....so not 100% positive.
    I appreciate the advice because this is going to someones Grandpa, so I want it to be accurate. Its hard to get colors correct with the program sometimes!
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

?

JJ- I use Photoshop Cs5 program. It took me a long time to actually get photos to where they look right. Everyones technique for the way they learn to use the tools in the program is different, so it is hard to teach. There are alot of steps involved for each color you want to use, which is one reason why it takes on average 1-2 hours per photo to finish. I'm still learning new tricks actually! I suprise myself, as I cannot even draw a stick figure....so this is a whole different ballgame. I never took Photoshop class or anything, just taught myself because I thought it was a cool idea.
    Learned on a Free Program called: GIMP (you can d/l for free to try it out, its the same as PShop really)

Some of these pics are hard to do, and dont come out that great because they are not Sharp, detailed photos.....they are older worn out images lacking detail. This has alot to do with the finishing product, and the worse an image is....the longer and harder it is to do. Hope that answers some of your ?'s. Glad to see some1 interested

Please....Is possible this photo Bll ?..Thanks!!

Best regards

Antonio
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Hi Bill, that one looks brilliant! Spot on now

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 80 of 137 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 130 ... LastLast