Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 82 of 137 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 92 132 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

No prob guys, just glad you like em.

Here is the older one Bulge. I actually hadnt done it yet!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

Here is another Bundesarchiv pic. Sorry havent been adding lately......been busy at work! Its still leaf clean-up season here. Just did a 32 yard mulch job yesterday/today too!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Hope I'm not too late! This is my Great Granddad from the First world war. I'd love to see what can do to either of them if possible!

Cheers
    Tom

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Great photos Tom!
    Ralph.
    Quote by Moshemotom View Post
    Hope I'm not too late! This is my Great Granddad from the First world war. I'd love to see what can do to either of them if possible!

Cheers
    Tom

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks so much Bill...it looks sharp......I will forward this on to my niece and her husband. I will try and send you pics of the finished product......hope you have a great holiday season!!!

?

Awesome man, glad you liked it. Merry X-mas my friend.

Tom, here is one of them....the war horse one! (he looks just like the horse on that movie). Really a nice photo too!

Will have to look into the uniform colors on the other one Tom.

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Awesome man, glad you liked it. Merry X-mas my friend.

Tom, here is one of them....the war horse one! (he looks just like the horse on that movie). Really a nice photo too!

Will have to look into the uniform colors on the other one Tom.

Thanks a lot Bill!
    It looks fantastic in colour.

I can tell you now my Granddad will love to see this like you've done it. He doesn't own anything else other than 3 postcard photo's which belonged to his father (the man in the picture who is also my great granddad) so this will be a great thing to give him, Just in time for Christmas as well.

The picture you've done was actually on the back of a postcard he wrote home whilst on leave in Canterbury in 1916. I'll attach that in case you're interested.

Unfortunately, the horse on that picture didn't survive the war. The same bullet which passed through my great granddads leg and got him out of the war due to injury, continued on through his leg and killed his horse. He told my granddad he was so hyped up on adrenaline he didn't notice he'd been shot until his horse collapsed from under him! Grim times indeed, but at least he survived.

Its kind of you for doing this for me!
    Thanks again
    Tom

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

Tom, thank you for sharing the story. Incredible stuff. Im glad your GreatGrandad survived. I have learned that some men grew quite fond of there horses, which is understandable. I would love to do the other photo for you too.....but I have fractured 2 fingers yesterday and have all I can do to type right now! I'm doin the one finger pokey on the keyboard for now...but glad there is at least 1 done in time for X-mas.

I allowed myself a little bit to fix the image. Coloring leave colleague
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Tom, thank you for sharing the story. Incredible stuff. Im glad your GreatGrandad survived. I have learned that some men grew quite fond of there horses, which is understandable. I would love to do the other photo for you too.....but I have fractured 2 fingers yesterday and have all I can do to type right now! I'm doin the one finger pokey on the keyboard for now...but glad there is at least 1 done in time for X-mas.
    Broken bones must be a given for mods on this section Bill !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 82 of 137 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 92 132 ... LastLast