Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 83 of 137 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 93 133 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Broken bones must be a given for mods on this section Bill !!
    Indeed mate. A curse or something. I wish a speedy recovery to both our mods.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Hello! Can you color this picture? Jardin du Luxembourg 1944 with the tanks of the Security Regt. Thanks a lot.

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Tom, thank you for sharing the story. Incredible stuff. Im glad your GreatGrandad survived. I have learned that some men grew quite fond of there horses, which is understandable. I would love to do the other photo for you too.....but I have fractured 2 fingers yesterday and have all I can do to type right now! I'm doin the one finger pokey on the keyboard for now...but glad there is at least 1 done in time for X-mas.
    Hi Bill,
    Sorry to hear that you have injured yourself.
    I hope they heal up quickly, otherwise you may have to get someone else to open your gifts.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Tom, thank you for sharing the story. Incredible stuff. Im glad your GreatGrandad survived. I have learned that some men grew quite fond of there horses, which is understandable. I would love to do the other photo for you too.....but I have fractured 2 fingers yesterday and have all I can do to type right now! I'm doin the one finger pokey on the keyboard for now...but glad there is at least 1 done in time for X-mas.
    Hi Bill

Sorry about your hand. I wish you a speedy and pain free recovery!

Thanks again for the horse picture. I showed it my granddad earlier today and he thought it was fantastic, a big thank you from him as well!

Tom

Hey Bill...i met with my father's cousin this weekend....her father, my grand uncle, was in WWII....he passed away about 15 years agoi....if you recall, you did some photos of my grandfather and his brother, my other grand uncle.....this is another one of my grandfather's brothers.....yes, my great grandfather had three sons in WWII at the same time....again, my grandfather was the only one not to come back.......
    so, i met with the family this weekend, and they gave me his Ike jacket, a more formal uniform jacket, his cap, ties, shirts, pants, boots along with some pics....it was pretty amazing......anyway, as a thank you to them, i was going to help them create a canvas print, like i did with my other grand uncle.....they are going to do it for their own son as a surprise....

well, to make a long story short, here are the pics......there a way you can work your magic with them?.......thanks for your time...as always....

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

hey Bill, just saw the post about your fingers...speedy recovery to you, my friend......

?

G'day Bill,

Just found this thread, and I think it's awesome what colour can do! I'd just like to say thanks for your efforts!

I hate to now ask something of you, but I have these two photographs that are special to me, and I was wondering if you might be able to please work your skills on them?

The first is a photo I received in a feldpost dated 1942 from the Ostfront. Unfortunately I don't think it's related to the actual letter, but the photo is pretty special for me

The second is a photo of my Grandad with his .303 Lee Enfield

?

I hope you are on the quick path to recover . I also hope it doesn't interfere with your income.
    Heal quickly my Friend !!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Broken bones must be a given for mods on this section Bill !!
    haha I know it Paul. I hadn't checked this thread since my mishap....so I wouldnt be tempted to try and colorize. haha

I hope you are doing a bit better tho, broken ribs are horrible pain that I wouldnt wish on my enemy!

1 of my fingers is still pretty screwed up, but the other is healing nicely. I was trying to do a 2-man project on the car, by myself. real smart. But Pauls in worse shape than I am, so I cant complain!

Thanks to everyone who posted, really, and I will certainly get to these photos as I can....in order for everyone. Hoping I will be able to try and go at it again sometime this week. I could probly pull it off now, but I'd rather do them correctly.

?

Tom, Im trying to colorize the 2nd pic, but could you try to find me an example of this uniform in color? I have no idea what the colors are supposed to be. Sorry

Page 83 of 137 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 93 133 ... LastLast